• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Feels like this should have been done a long time ago: Chisato vs. T-800

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Chisato

vs.

T-800

Rules:
  • Chisato has her usual equipment
  • The T-800 has all of its equipment from Terminator 1
  • Speed Equalized
  • Fight takes place in a warehouse with plenty of cover, and both start off on opposite sides of the warehouse
  • Both are in-character (Not sure if Chisato would try killing a robot or incapacitate it, especially since she definitely watched some Terminator movies before)
Attack Potency Comparisons:
  • Chisato: Slightly above 1895.449 Kilojoules
  • T-800: Casually above 1589.35 Kilojoules
Nishikigi.Chisato.600.3745788.jpg
da7qxe9-59ca214b-9cc8-48e2-8d32-b96277161cc6.jpg

No one has responded to this in a while... Well, guess I'll give it a shot-
And since I never watched either one at least I'll be impartial.

So to start off:
How is Chisato gonna hurt Arnie again lol
She has higher AP, lol
Well... not exactly.
That's a 19% difference, not very useful honestly. Specially when you consider that Chisato only SLIGHTLY upscale her number whereas T-800 is CASUALLY above their number.
(You could even make an argument that T-800 has a higher AP but let's ignore that and give Chisato that small advantage)

In my opnion T-800 wins without much difficulty.
First of all he takes every physical stat and can easily tear her apart with his sheer strenght(K>Peak Human) so in cqc she's hopeless.
He is also smarter overall(Genius>Gifted) although they are relative in Battle IQ(Both genius).

But I believe T-800 has an edge in this since his robot physiology grant him ALL THIS:
Its HUD has a compass,[3] targeting systems,[2] can see in infrared,[3] see through one-sided mirrors,[2] can detect polyalloy,[2] has X-Ray vision[4][2])
So her analytical prediction wouldn't be a game changer since he can do the same.

Her equipment could maybe give her an edge...
A custom-made M1911 with non-lethal rubber bullets, a tool to restrain her targets, a bulletproof and impact-proof backpack. The backpack has hidden storage compartments for her gun and bullets, includes a first-aid kit, and a bulletproof airbag.
But again, T-800 has ways to deal with them.

• He can react and catch bullets and the fact that said bullets are "non-lethal" isn't helping her case.
• His lifting strenght is so massive I don't think her restraining tool is doing anything.
• He can just detect her vulnerable points and attack them, completely ignoring her bulletproof and impact-proof backpack.
• He can calculate the success rate of every situation so he'll always choose the best route.

To be honest it appears to me that almost everything she does T-800 can also do(in some cases even BETTER). I think her only advantages are a small AP advantage that isn't big enough to make a significant difference and MAYBE battle IQ

I'll go with T-800, but since I don't know much about either I would really appreciate if someone more familiar with them could give me their thoughts about this.

No one has responded to this in a while... Well, guess I'll give it a shot-
And since I never watched either one at least I'll be impartial.

So to start off:

Well... not exactly.
That's a 19% difference, not very useful honestly. Specially when you consider that Chisato only SLIGHTLY upscale her number whereas T-800 is CASUALLY above their number.
(You could even make an argument that T-800 has a higher AP but let's ignore that and give Chisato that small advantage)

In my opnion T-800 wins without much difficulty.
First of all he takes every physical stat and can easily tear her apart with his sheer strenght(K>Peak Human) so in cqc she's hopeless.
He is also smarter overall(Genius>Gifted) although they are relative in Battle IQ(Both genius).

But I believe T-800 has an edge in this since his robot physiology grant him ALL THIS:

So her analytical prediction wouldn't be a game changer since he can do the same.

Her equipment could maybe give her an edge...

But again, T-800 has ways to deal with them.

• He can react and catch bullets and the fact that said bullets are "non-lethal" isn't helping her case.
• His lifting strenght is so massive I don't think her restraining tool is doing anything.
• He can just detect her vulnerable points and attack them, completely ignoring her bulletproof and impact-proof backpack.
• He can calculate the success rate of every situation so he'll always choose the best route.

To be honest it appears to me that almost everything she does T-800 can also do(in some cases even BETTER). I think her only advantages are a small AP advantage that isn't big enough to make a significant difference and MAYBE battle IQ

I'll go with T-800, but since I don't know much about either I would really appreciate if someone more familiar with them could give me their thoughts about this.
T-800 also knocked down a metal door which is this strong so the AP difference is practically nonexistent, EXCEPT he also has a 17 MJ plasma rifle that can oneshot her since we're giving him all of his equipment.

Last edited:
All equipment from the first movie while he was trying to kill Sarah Connor, so only weapons from that time period.

Back