• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Federation Force vs SA-X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numbersguy

VS Battles
Retired
Well, they impressed Samus and knocked her out, can they win this?

Federation Force
Federation Force
SA-X
SA-X

SA-X is fightning against all four of them

The Federation Force has all their gear and are bloodlusted

They fight on a planet with Earth like gravity

1) Fed Force just came out, so no one has a good grasp of what everyone can do. 2) In the Samus vs Fed Force fight, she stayed in Morph Ball the entire time, and only used her regular bombs, Boost Ball and Spider Ball. No Power Bombs, didn't fight them on foot and use Missiles or anything, she just rolled at them for the most part. Even then, the Fed Force won with difficulty considering how much damage Samus deals. Considering Samus then gets up after the fight and not only is perfectly fine after getting crushed by rubble multiple times her size, but saves the Fed Force by annihilating 4 Bruisers with 1 Super Missile (which makes it seem like her Supers are stronger than those the Fed Force has somehow), makes it seem like Samus wasn't fighting at her best since she was mind controlled at the time.

Considering that the Fed Force nearly died fighitng Samus in Morph Ball only, I'm going with the SA-X on this one. However, as I said earlier, I'd refrain form using the Fed Force in fights until we have a good idea of exactly what happens in the game and what everyone can do.

They have feats already, just check on YouTube, there are entire walktroughts

Hmmm, this battle may not lead well for the Fed Force. Sure they are planet level, but their durability and degree of planet level is debateable (Mainly because of game mechanics, but she did drop some form of "Red Bombs" which are undoubtably stronger than her normal array)

Not to mention, other than the "tractor beam", split missile and proximiety bombs, anything that the Fed Force has, SA-X likely has better.

At the moment, unless more things like their flight speed (from when they traveled to Doomseye) is calced, I have to say inconclusive.

SomebodyData said:
Hmmm, this battle may not lead well for the Fed Force. Sure they are planet level, but their durability and degree of planet level is debateable (Mainly because of game mechanics, but she did drop some form of "Red Bombs" which are undoubtably stronger than her normal array)
Not to mention, other than the "tractor beam", split missile and proximiety bombs, anything that the Fed Force has, SA-X likely has better.

At the moment, unless more things like their flight speed (from when they traveled to Doomseye) is calced, I have to say inconclusive.
I agree, which is part of my original point. The game hasn't even been out a week yet, so there's likely little to no calcs of what the Fed Force can do. I believe that how Samus got captured and why is not explained (I'm a little over halfway through Fed Force at the time of this writing but I have seen the Samus boss fight multiple times on YouTube), so the Space Pirate profile saying the Pirate Giants easily defeated Samus seems a little out there, considering Samus is said to be wrecking the Pirates shit as she usually does throughout the game (like destroying a Space Pirate weapons factory in Mission 06 Infiltration singlehanded), and giving the Federation valuable intel on a regular basis.

After finishing the mission where Samus gets captured in the transmission, I found out that it's never stated exactly how she was defeated. It could have been a combination of space pirate generals (explaining how they became generals) which would explain their absence in both Fed Force and Metroid 2 (considering how samus would likely damage them greatly), or even something else entirely.

SomebodyData said:
After finishing the mission where Samus gets captured in the transmission, I found out that it's never stated exactly how she was defeated. It could have been a combination of space pirate generals (explaining how they became generals) which would explain their absence in both Fed Force and Metroid 2 (considering how samus would likely damage them greatly), or even something else entirely.

The Pirates have been in the Bermuda System for years and apparently Sylux is present in the post credits scene. The Prates had plenty of time to set up a plan, and with Sylux on board, being able to set up a plan to subdue Samus seems at least a little plausible. Perhaps the Pirates found some sort of artifact on Bion that allowed them to control Samus via Morph Ball, but only let them control her Morph Ball. It could explain why she stayed in Morph Ball the entire fight. The part wth the Bion artifact is 100% conjecture on my part though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back