• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Featured Characters # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't apologize. Either is fine, Morkar.

Tbh compared to the other profiles presented here, only a select few Gyrohem profiles match up in quality. Yoshimitsu, in my opinion, is not up to par (at least right now).

Fate's BUWACK~

Anyways, it seems that Sera's Lul (yes, I'm calling her that) is one of the most popular so i can see her going up on the front page this time.

Also just to tell everyone here, try to alert me when you all got everything checked out with who is the most desired or voted for the front since i'm LIKELY the only one that actually knows how to do the front page edits because of all its technical junk and such one of our own from WAY back when i first came put on there. However when the first additions were made, i had Kavpeny do them but since he's now really busy if not inactive AF, when i get to them it'll take quite a bit of time to add them properly so...just a massive headsup here folks.

Lulla has to be on the front page. Same for Mastema.

I agree with Zavin for mine. Everyone else Prom listed seems fine.

When someone counts whose the most wanted? Just saying, I anint the one doing the counting so it has to be someone here to do that.

I think the list Prom made is good enough honestly. This isn't the last featured characters we'll do so some other characters will have a chance in the future.

Oh darling, I'm flattered. But yes, one per person to keep things fair. Otherwise all of them would be the pages of only 1-3 people lol.

Thanks for the update, Prom.

Also side-note, I think I figured out HOW to do the changes thing for the front page (thank god). Haven't really looked at that thing for so long. ^^; *Coughs* Anyways yeah once this is done, I'll try to find the time to add them later when everything is settled and finalized here.

Man.

Seeing you need two more and knowing that Jack's page is pretty much incomplete and going to stay that way until I finish Jack of All Trades....

Uhh, my current most popular page right now is...

Godzilla (FC/OC DND RP)

As a note, I made the page, Mark made the character (Got permission from him to do so.), DMUA touched it up.

so it represents all three of us does that count?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back