• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Featured Characters # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

AkuAkuAkuma

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
It has been ages since the last batch of articles has been selected, so it's about to time that another set is ready to be taken and put up on the wall for a period of time. Previous characters from the last number of pages are ineligible to be placed in to the current roster and a final choice will be chosen when a general consensus from the community is made. Pages will be checked for quality to ensure a standard is somewhat held among them uniformly but besides such, giet choosin.

Link to the last thread so I can learn the rules?

I'd feel dirty for adding another one of my characters onto here, so I'll recommend Taiyomu and/or Apeiros as candidates!

I'll be back when I finally get Jack of All Trades done, update Jack's profile with his new and improved back story and plethora of abilities.

Linx is still an extremely iconic character round these parts.

I like Ollerus, Nicomedes Oneiroi, Shifuto and Taiyomu.

I don't think we're disallowing pages that were recommended as long as they weren't actually on the featured list.

could the one of the following be included? Kol-Veriak, Praxtor or Adramelech be included? any page of WARverse is allowed (well, maybe exept the Kru'an, they are not as important imo)

Seems about right to do this after a while.

While I don't have anyone in mind outside of my "work" considering I have been really out and about with everything here (Busy off-Wikia, tired, honestly couldn't keep up with most peoples sans a few...yeah), I do think my Patrick OC should be taken off. Looking at it with him and such, he's really gone off on the notable bit nowadays.

Then again, and this is assuming anyone is curious, it probably has to do with the fact that I'm more concerned with doing fanfics involving them (long story but you can check it out on Exceeds discussion thread somewhere or ask me directly on my wall for more and better details) than actually doing their stats. IDK it's kind of more of a "developing their characters and whatnot" type I'm doing rn...feeling like Everlasting when he told me of taking off all of his work on the wikia here but...

Moving on, I will let what the majority of you all want to have this time around. Only in my part, again, will I say that Patrick's had his time earlier but due to my always constant problems of his and the others "development" do I think he's got to be off there at this time.

As for the top bar on the featured section? Honestly, that too is also really old and probably not even needed anymore or, if anyone thinks of something else for it, try another couple to have on there. Although I truly wonder what is the purpose of having a featured section on our Wikia's nav bar truly is anymore. Hmm...

Edit: Just realized it had things like the wiki management bar in it along with the ones for blogs. Gonna have to see what to do with those but the blogs one might actually be taken off later on once i get a talk with Prom and stuff first with it or something of that nature.

I... might end up registering a couple, if I can get their backstories polished out/some artwork commissioned for them. I'll get back to this.

@Dreaming: The ones that you see now so far on the front page.

This is the second time we're deciding who to add so whoever goes up there next, regardless if it's all or not, will be this new front pages featured characters...yeah?

Eh, I thank you for your vote Venom

But I'm needing to do a bit of work on Erebus. Add his story, his personality, how he changes over the story, some keys for points in time when he's weaker, that sort of thing.

May I suggest Nicomedes as a replacement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back