• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Feats question.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
In all my time here, one thing I never fully understood were feats. I have heard that destroying a island doesn't automatically make 6-c (Acnologia), and destroying the moon could lead to planet level (Nightmare from Kirby and Piccolo). So I ask, how are these calcs done? Let's say I was making a fiction. How can I make a feat say, country level. Or star level. Or heck, even multi-Galaxy level without actually destroying these things? Imput would be greatly appreciated and will improve my knowledge of the site.

"Island" is a term that can refer to a widly different sizes of island. The one we uses are pretty larges ones, like larger than Mount Everest. Most fiction islands are barely city sized.

For moon, it depends on how it's done. Most cases of destroying something is Violent Fragmentation, like reducing to small pieces. With Nightmare and Piccolo, nothing was left, which led to either pulverization or vaporization. Either requires much more energy than typical destroying.

Usually we take vague feats at face value. For exampme someone stated to destroy countries in a single attack or something similar would be Country, since there isn't enough details to calc. Or just a straightfoward busting, like reducing it to rubbles. Or just a X sized exploson.

Back