• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FCOC Wiki's Strongest XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really need to update that op, it's so behind.

Characters from Save the World are likely going to take the Low 7-B spot

I have one, but I'm saving it until we at least get to Set 3 and where I can actually have feats of Colis' upper limit for nonsense

Why is Valev/Alri still on this list? I thought I asked for them to be removed a while ago, as I don't want to continue debating with them as well as update their positions due to TIC revisions.

Just... edit it. You know how to edit your posts, right? You can update your post with the new rankings, you know, and remove the ones that shouldn't be there anymore?

Just... edit it. You know how to edit your posts, right? You can update your post with the new rankings, you know, and remove the ones that shouldn't be there anymore?
you could have done without the snarky comment
Specifically what should be changed, because just saying "edit the post" doesn't tell me what I need to edit.

All the inaccurate spots. Someone even recorded them all for you. Several remain inaccurate.

Well, they've changed tiers, so they need to be removed from their current ones and applied to the new ones (Or at least debate for the new tier)

I'll remove tiers they left, and I will add to the tiers they have now if the person who nominated stated it for all tiers.

Ok, I believe this was sorted out, the last conversation back on the previous thread was High 6-A of Colosseum vs. Jay Grimoire, as both stomp Satan.

I don't think Batman can do anything to these unless he has any speed/AP advantage since his High 3-A attack and prep is banned.

Batman's AP is 6e+27 Joules and speed is 200.342c (23.759 tredecillion with temporary boost)

Ok, I had to give you a like for that one
Back on topic, Batman should be able to speedblitz Jay (this is 9th-11th key jay), but gets speed-blitzed by Colosseum. Batman also, even with a massive speedblitz, cannot do much to Jay, as Jay has so many OP hax that even a massive speedblitz like this doesn't matter. Batman should be able to speedblitz Satan of i'm not mistaken, and Colosseum sits comfortably with a Speedblitz and High 1-A (should be 0) Plot Hax.

Also...

My character Phaedra was nominated for High 6-A, 5-C, 5-A, 4-A, 3-C, and Low 2-C a while back.

I'll give reasons later... Actually, I'm pretty sure they were on the other threads...

For now, just know some of her keys have passive 1-A mind manip.
Mind manip is mostly useful against corrupt/evil beings but on its own its still quite potent.

She also has lots of other stuff like High 1-A EE via purification and such. She's a REALLY big smurf. Though, this might change soon when I get back to making the verse as some of it is a little weird to me still.

Last edited:
Ok, let me check the others.
(she gets 2nd in High 6-A, 1st in 5-C, 1st in 5-A, I don't know much about the 4-A but I believe with her speed and High 1-A purification she should be able to get first, tho likely she ties with the rest, 1st in 3-C (I will add Harahel to 2nd) and in Low 2-C I believe she sits at the same tier as them, if not higher. Tho I would like to see more arguments before I add this. (I will just add the 3-C things right away).

Last edited:
Seems correct for now yeah. But I'll let the others argue for their characters. I don't know very much about them.

Now I wonder how yanalds fate haxs will work on their mind Manipulation you brought up

Because yanalds fate haxs are pasive even after his "death". Only way to "kill" him is mostly involves resisting his fate haxs, because that's his main thing that makes him unable to be ended. Even by his holy magic weakness he lived because of his fate haxs

Idk. She doesn't resist fate hax. But the power itself is 1-A so idk if his fate stuff can even effect it.

Her mind manip is mostly empathic, it just makes you a holy/pure person, meaning you won't do bad things like killing, insulting, hurting, etc, and will be super happy and overjoyed while within her aura/presence.
Unless you're evil, in which case her aura will destroy your mind entirely.

To get more discussion, anyway, about your character Phaera, explain how the 1-A stuff works and should I add a key for Low 1-A to 1-A?

Her purification allows her to erase evil entirely (Body, mind, and soul) via destroying their existence. It can be evil or corrupt people, beings, objects, etc. Though, it will not work on those pure of heart. Despite that, it can be used on normal people to clear their minds and souls of evil (Not that useful). All of this is on a High 1-B level (Will likely be changed to 4-D later). Her EE is stronger than a High 1-A voids EE btw (Will be 6-D later)

Multiple of her light attacks inflict these effects. And she can destroy souls on a higher-d level with her basic light blast.

Her mind manipulation/aura (In her first key) passively puts people into a peaceful mindset (Explained above). However, evil/bad beings/people will have their minds destroyed under the effects of her aura. In her later keys, she can completely warp minds into destruction regardless of whether you're good or bad. And after her Lightbringer (3-C key), she can mind control. Though, it doesn't work on other angels. All of this is on a 1-A level (Will likely be changed to 5-D later...)

idk how much more u want me to explain.

Totally forgot about this. Someone wanna give me a quick rundown of what happened here over the last month or at least what the current topic is? Too lazy to read it all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back