• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FCOC Wiki's Strongest XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued from here

The rules are simple:

• Who's the strongest character(s) in their respective tiers?
  • There can be multiple characters in one tier, so long as either the match would end up as inconclusive, or it's divided up into either Speed Equalized or Speed Unequalized.
  • You can add your own characters.
  • Give reasoning as to why they're the strongest in that tier.
  • If nothing is put in parentheses next to the character's name [ex: Linx Rifelson (Blood Form)], then that means it's the character's strongest form.
  • The same character can be put in multiple tiers.
  • Stat amping or increasing power level beyond your character's Tier will not count, as that's going past the character's current tier. Hax that's above their tier, however, is still allowed.
  • To be on this list, your character must have detailed explanations on most of their abilities and why the character can use it (also, it's recommended that the character is of good quality anyways so that their chances of entering this list increases), so that we can prevent anyone from simply creating a character just to get on here.
  • For now, Tiers 1-A and 0 are considered No Contest, due to the hard-to-ascertain nature of powers on that scale.
  • Just for practicality's sake, here is the Tiering System.
Recently nominated:
Any info on these characters (whether they can be yeeted from the list or not) is appreciated.

I should probably move the one's where there are open spots. Not sure about the others. Gonna wait for input.

Tiers:

Unknown:
Variable:

11-C

11-B

11-A

10-C

10-B

10-A

9-C

9-B

9-A

8-C

High 8-C

8-B

8-A

Low 7-C

• 1: Tset
  • 2:
  • 3:
  • 4:
  • 5:
7-C

High 7-C

Low 7-B

7-B

7-A

High 7-A

6-C

High 6-C

Low 6-B

6-B
High 6-B

6-A

High 6-A

5-C

Low 5-B

5-B

5-A

High 5-A

Low 4-C

4-C

High 4-C

4-B

4-A

3-C

3-B

3-A

High 3-A

Low 2-C

2-C

2-B

2-A
Low 1-C

1-C

High 1-C

1-B

High 1-B

Last edited:
I believe we were discussing High 6-A, we already decided the both Colosseum and Jay beat Satan, but now we are trying to decide who would win between the two.

Note: This is 9th key Jay

No, I believe 9th. Zephyros didn't bring up any issues with the 9th, so it's ok. (tho we can go to the 11th after we discuss the 9th)

Lots of things in that need fixed, but i'll try.

(such as alot of things being super outdated)

Yeah it's also quite outdated...

We might have an easier time just redoing the entire thing tbh.

Also...

My character Phaedra was nominated for High 6-A, 5-C, 5-A, 4-A, 3-C, and Low 2-C a while back.

I'll give reasons later... Actually, I'm pretty sure they were on the other threads...

For now, just know some of her keys have passive 1-A mind manip.

Thx

(I've somehow lost my progress 5 times already and it's starting to get on my nerves)

Last edited:
Check his second key, which is 8-C . we talked about it in the last thread more in depth. If anything you can ask Weekly.

If a character is, lets say, High 6-A, High 3-A with X ability/weapon/preparation/temporary power-up do they count as High 6-A or High 3-A on the list?

Its just a weapon or ability they have, otherwise stand users on the VSB list would be in Tier 8. Prep is the only thing I can see reasonably throwing a wrench in that but for natural stuff they'd have on them I'd go with their physical tier.

Well, I don't think my Batman is strong enough in the to be in the top, but he probs can be 3rd in High 6-A and 2nd in both 4-B and 4-A since they're empty.

High 6-A with High 3-A abilities, *natural weapons (if all weapons are enabled then non-natural weapons can be applied) and prep qualify for High 6-A, the power up counts as along as it only affects anything EXCEPT ap, or if it buffs ap but the tier stays the same.

Well, the buff is just an energy vial that grants you High 3-A attack power when absorbed and is then immediately exhausted after one strike. If prep is allowed my Bats maybe higher depending on levels of the opponents hax due to having a 2-A artefact and forcefield.

Kk, I understand. He okay in being added in the spots that aren't taken, that I mentioned above?

High 6-A (3rd), 4-B (2nd), 4-A (2nd)

Wouldn't it be a good idea to start making vs threads to create discussion?

Maybe, but nobody is commenting so it wouldn't go very far. Also, we can do semi-matches on here, and the ones that aren't clear cut will get matches.

What the hell, might as well start some momentum.

How far into SSL and Massively FTL+ is Mikage? Batman is comes in at 2747.966869 Foe and 40,734,000,000,000c (Faster when amped temporarily)

Mickage is anywhere from 10,000,000c to 99,999,999c. You should speed blitz, but how about in hax?

(nvm Mickage hax stomps)

Sure

Edit: Yeah, the only major hax Batman has is Plot manip

I think more people are focused on VSB CRTs at the moment.

To comment on a character I suggested; Plot Manipulation and Intelligence would I feel grant The Dealer a win for 4-C against Abyssion.

EDIT: Depression is also his thing. He also has a knack for making people want to kill themselves if that means anything here (See Blackjack).

Last edited:
He rewrites the Plot so that he can win or that something really tragic happens to Abyssion.

Its mentioned in The Dealers profile but even other cosmically aware beings in the verse couldn't understand why things weren't going the way they were supposed to. For context the events of Friendship is Magic were what was supposed to happen in the verse; Fluttershy and Discord becoming friends, Anything involving Cadence/Twilights brother and Twilight becoming an actual Alicorn etc. The Dealer flat out tells it that was his doing why these events didn't come to pass. In doing so he mentioned rewriting entire characters backstories and the such just to get what he wanted (More suffering.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back