• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FCOC Wiki's Strongest: X Marks the Thread

6-C needs to be updated and Emprahs still there for High 6-C, he may not be in contention for 1st but there is at least 2nd and 3rd.

What's 6-C being updated with?

And yeah, I think this is how the High 6-C list is:

1. Samael and Jay (3 wins, 1 loss)

2. Emprah (2 wins, 2 losses)

3. Valev and Kelpie (1 win, 3 losses)

So Jay's High 6-C key is being moved up to Low 6-B, meaning that he's no longer part of the equation. So now it's just

1. Samael

2. Emprah

3. Kelpie/Valev

Hey guys since DBH got upgraded to 2-A, that means every DBG character gets upgraded to 2-A as well- so now there's a power vacuum in 2-B.

So uh... have fun fighting for top 2-B xD

Well, shit.

We'll do it all after the forum move though.

I'm probably making a 2-A anyways.

unrelated to that, with the conclusion of Tales of the Red Wings' first half, Jay has hit 5-C.

Y'all know what that means.

5-C is already deadlocked to absolute hell at this point. Definitely not hitting Number 1.

The rest of them? Eh, 10-D hax probably does well, lol

Probably gonna get flack for this but I feel maybe limiting newer profiles in some way from appearing on this might help prevent deadlocks. Like maybe have a fully completed match or a cut off date. Just a thought.

Moritzva said:
5-C is already deadlocked to absolute hell at this point. Definitely not hitting Number 1.
The rest of them? Eh, 10-D hax probably does well, lol
it's 9-D you absolute fool

and yeah i see Jay probably hitting second place over ainz and yanald... I have no desire to go anywhere near Alri so nope to that

Even though Jay probably beats her on the virtue of also having Tier 0 plothax and his own passives being non-lethal which gives the middle finger to her Deus Ex Machina

JohnConquest1 said:
Probably gonna get flack for this but I feel maybe limiting newer profiles in some way from appearing on this might help prevent deadlocks. Like maybe have a fully completed match or a cut off date. Just a thought.
We already have a rule stopping intentionally OP characters made to get on the list from qualifying

I'll likely be doing editting after the forum move.

Im not per say targeting OP characters as much as I am saying we should get profiles that are old enough/have a certain match quota so we can thin things out. Promote people to make matches and be more legit about whats on their profiles.

The issue with just making matches is the fact that usually only one person knows enough about a character to say what they'll do.

The current rule on characters made to be here being banned works. Requiring people to make a match or have an old profile doesn't stop it from being OP, it just makes it harder for everyone to participate here.

If I tried to suggest Cute Kitty (Dreamverse) or something like this, requiring age or matches would reject it, yet it's not omegahaxxed or anything like that; it's not even like normal characters due to it being in a dream rather than just created out of nowhere.

Oh BTW, that's my sand. I'm filling the empty number 2 spot of Low 6-B with it. >:)

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
The current rule on characters made to be here being banned works. Requiring people to make a match or have an old profile doesn't stop it from being OP, it just makes it harder for everyone to participate here.
If I tried to suggest Cute Kitty (Dreamverse) or something like this, requiring age or matches would reject it, yet it's not omegahaxxed or anything like that; it's not even like normal characters due to it being in a dream rather than just created out of nowhere.

Oh BTW, that's my sand. I'm filling the empty number 2 spot of Low 6-B with it. >:)
Astiria peeps got upgraded from High 6-C to Low 6-B so it's gonna be the number three spot soon enough >:3

Shouldn't "The Core" be High 1-B since nearly infinite dimensions would still be infinite dimensions.

Small sidenote but the heck is Low 1-B? It isn't in the Tiering Page and it isn't even mentioned in Calmus' profile.

Fair, but still I'm more confused as to why the Low 1-B category still exists here if it doesn't anywhere else

So It looks like the changes that need to be made post-forum move are:

-Characters from The Deus Ex Cycle get the #1 Low 6-B and 6-B spots (Arashi and Perry don't seem to resist smurfy passives), and the #2 High 6-A and 5-C spots

-Samael gets the #1 High 6-C, with Emperor of Mankind getting #2 and Kelpie getting #3

ZephyrosOmega said:
So It looks like the changes that need to be made post-forum move are:
-Characters from The Deus Ex Cycle get the #1 Low 6-B and 6-B spots (Arashi and Perry don't seem to resist smurfy passives), and the #2 High 6-A and 5-C spots

-Samael gets the #1 High 6-C, with Emperor of Mankind getting #2 and Kelpie getting #3
-DBG Beerus is removed from #1 2-B since he isn't 2-B anymore

-DBG Zen'O is removed from #1 2-A tied with The Core since he isn't 2-A anymore

-The Entire Low 1-B category needs to go since the tier no longer exists in the new system

V and Kelpie would be tied for 2nd, Emperor and Samael would be 1st.

Moritzva said:
V and Kelpie would be tied for 2nd, Emperor and Samael would be 1st.
Really? I thought Samael yeeted everyone except V, who (At least according to your explanation, i could be wrong) seems to have won based off Samael being casual

Kelpie loses 2, wins 1.

V loses 2, wins 1.

Emprah and Samael are the opposite.

Moritzva said:
Kelpie loses 2, wins 1.
V loses 2, wins 1.

Right, but Valev's win against Samael, according to your explanation, was based on Samael not opening with his hax because he saw with info analysis that Valev didn't open with insta-wins.

If we're moving stuff again I hope it won't be controversial to suggest Boo (Preferably labeled as Discord) for 3rd 8-C Speed Equal. Seeing as me and Akreious agreed in the thread made for that.

ZephyrosOmega said:
Moritzva said:
Kelpie loses 2, wins 1.
V loses 2, wins 1.

Right, but Valev's win against Samael, according to your explanation, was based on Samael not opening with his hax because he saw with info analysis that Valev didn't open with insta-wins.
Which is a win.

And?

Back