• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fawful vs Princess Shroob (Beans vs Mushrooms) (5-0-0)

2 great villains from the M & L series with different kinds of technology, being different species, and with the goal of taking over the Mushroom Kingdom battle to the death.

Rules:
-Both are 3-C (Dark Fawful is being used)
-Speed is equalized
-Both have all equipment
-Battle takes place in Peach’s Castle

03-12-20_I_Have_DARKNESS_Twitter.jpg

And this battle shall be the delicious mustard on that bread! The mustard of your doom!": 5

princess_shroob_by_neocyania_ddto34z-414w.jpg

"I am Princess Shroob. You interlopers...will be consumed."

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
My guy Fawful has this in the bag.

Not only does he have the intelligence to take down a tyrant like the princess, as evidenced by how he played Bowser and took over his kingdom, but he has the skills as well. Several times, he's been able to give the Superstar Saga bros a run for their money and even went head to head with Bowser as Dark Fawful, who can take a presumably stronger Mario and Luigi by the end of the events of Partners in Time.

He also has the gadgets to give himself an easy victory, like freezing her solid with an ice gun, or brainwashing her with his gas. Her forcefield may make it difficult for him to get close and her poison could be a problem for him, which could potentially supply her with a win if she waits out the fight, but I believe Fawful has more than enough firepower to break the forcefield and take her down, not to mention the fact that he has forcefields of his own. The best bean takes the win, and the alien invader will face the fury of Fawful.

My guy Fawful has this in the bag.

Not only does he have the intelligence to take down a tyrant like the princess, as evidenced by how he played Bowser and took over his kingdom, but he has the skills as well. Several times, he's been able to give the Superstar Saga bros a run for their money and even went head to head with Bowser as Dark Fawful, who can take a presumably stronger Mario and Luigi by the end of the events of Partners in Time.

He also has the gadgets to give himself an easy victory, like freezing her solid with an ice gun, or brainwashing her with his gas. Her forcefield may make it difficult for him to get close and her poison could be a problem for him, which could potentially supply her with a win if she waits out the fight, but I believe Fawful has more than enough firepower to break the forcefield and take her down, not to mention the fact that he has forcefields of his own. The best bean takes the win, and the alien invader will face the fury of Fawful.
I’ll take that as one vote for the green bean that has FURY

Back