• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Favorite Digimon Songs

I'm bored so I just started this discussion for fun. You don't have to answer them all if you don't want to.

Favorites

Opening Song: The Biggest Dreamer (Tamers)

Ending Song: I Wish (Adventures 01 and Tri)

Digivolution Song: Brave Heart (Adventures 01, 02 and Tri)

Insert Song: Legend Xros Wars (Hunter)

Character Song: Salamander (Frontier)

Runner Ups

Opening Song: Butter-Fly (Adventures 01 and Tri)

Ending Song: Itsumo ItsuDemon (Always Whenever) (Digimon Adventures 02)

Digivolution Song: One Vision (Tamers)

Insert Song: WE ARE Xros Heart! Version X7 (Xros Wars)

Character Song: Dark Knight ~ Immortal Champion (Xros Wars)

Honorable Mentions

Opening Song: Stand Up (Hunter)

Ending Song: Seven (Digimon Adventures 01 and Tri)

Digivolution Song: Break Up (Digimon Adventures 02 and possibly Tri)

Insert Song: Shining Dreamers (Hunter)

Character Song: Blader (Frontier)

kick it up is second favorite to brave heart

because to be fair dub had some ok and some great songs but all saban could do was put them in the wrong places

but the movie digivolution theme was a massive improvement because it wasnt just the opening theme it was actually changed

Back