• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Favorite Character for every Medium

DarkDragonMedeus

Hard Working Individual
He/Him
VS Battles
Super Moderator
Administrator
I've seen threads about favorite comic book characters, favorite video game characters, favorites for every tier, ect. But now I'd like to see one from each medium to be favorite. Just to clarify, while visual novels are technically a genre of video games, and thus could count as video games, they count as different mediums for variety's sake. And of course, Comics/Cartoons/Manga/Anime are all separate mediums here as well. Anyway for me its:

Favorite Video Game Character: Marth (For obvious reasons)

Favorite Manga Character: Hiei (Absolutely badass, also favorite Manga/Anime verse)

Favorite Anime Character: Kamina (YYH was originally a manga as are many of my favorite Anime's but here's one favorite who was Anime before Manga)

Favorite Movie Character: The Terminator (T-800) (Arnie's best performance, and T2 is the best sci-fi action movie ever)

Favorite Novel Character: Aragor

Favorite Visual Novel Character: Phoenix Wright (At least until Zero Escape gets introduced to the site)

Favorite Comic Book Character: Either Hulk (Marvel Comics) or Lobo (Post-Crisis)

Favorite Cartoon Character: Zuko

Video Game:Yusuke (I have a lot of characters in mind,but prior to making this comment i'm quite fond of yusuke) a runner up would be Makoto since her character (at least for me) is very relatable to myself

Manga:Accel (im currently reading His spin-off manga and i like it a lot)

Anime:Byakuya (In the entirety of the bleach anime,i found byakuya to be the most badass)

Novel:Ainz (He perfectly fits my taste as a "Overpowered and Dominant" Main character")

This is pretty much it,i wont bother for the other categories

Gaem: Uncle Sheogorath. Fun guy.

Animu: Carnival Phantasm Herk and Cu. A cheerful guy and his dog. Going around town looking for battery

Mango: Frau and Sho no Yoshitsune. Also Roger Dunstan

LN/WN: Rou, hes my first isekai protagonist. Don't care what other people say about him and/or Re:Monster. It has a special place in muh kokoro. Otherwise Lee Hyun and Ye Xiu

VN: Click this link. Also, look at my avi

Novel: Someone from Discworld, i guess. I remember reading something silly, but i just can't remember who did it lol

Live action: Lucifer, cool dude

Tokusatsu: Den-O, all of Den-O. Also Eiji x Boxer

Favorites list Anime: L (death note was the first anime i got REALY into)

Books: ax (from animorphs oh the nostalgia of fifth grade)

Cartoons: ben tennyson (was a bit of a tough choice but he deserves it)

Comic books: tony stark (always liked iron man the most)

Games: cole macgrath (unless player characters are allowed the lone wanderer)

Movies: jar jar binks (mesa issa da winna annie yaay)

Light novel; Shizuo Heiwajima

Manga; monkey D luffy (another tough choice but why the hell not)

Live action tv: sylar (peter is close but slar is cooler)

Back