• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Father (KND) vs Ozai (Avatar)

Antoniofer

VS Battles
Retired
Father (KND)
3811804-4667190998-ozai
Both are bloodlusted, but woithout the Sozin's Comet boost nor Dragon Form; however, that can be discussed. Who should win and why?

As much as I love Father and the KND, looks like Ozai might take this. He's faster and more durable. He also seems like he'd be more experienced, I don't recall Father doing any real serious fighting.

Darkanine said:
As much as I love Father and the KND, looks like Ozai might take this. He's faster and more durable. He also seems like he'd be more experienced, I don't recall Father doing any real serious fighting.
Father is country level with city block durability this is a stomp. He shot fire into the planet that could be viewed from the earth and causes the planet to quake. Father wins

ˆActually, the dragon form of Father isn't allowed, Ozai with the Sozin's Comet power up neither. If we are going to allow the Dragon form of Father, we should use the stronger version of Ozai too

Antoniofer said:
ˆActually, the dragon form of Father isn't allowed, Ozai with the Sozin's Comet power up neither. If we are going to allow the Dragon form of Father, we should use the stronger version of Ozai too
It doesn't change the out come of this fight father is city block level in DC at base as well. Ozai is building level to large building this is a stomp my friend.

Ok, let's do this: base Father vs. Ozai power up, maybe is more fair in this way

Minstry of pain said:
Ozai only showed city block DC during sozin comet at base without he scales to iroh who is large building level.
Ahh, my bad then. I don't follow Avatar so I assumed that was for base.

How sure are we that the Sozin comet won't help Father just as much?

Besides, there's basically no reason for Father not to have his dragon form. He can take this form whenever he feels like it. Heck, for all we know the shapeshifting was just to scare the kids and he could do that country level feat in base (but I wouldn't count on that).

^mmm... that could be a good point. I only wanted to make a fair fight put some conditions, but is that isn't enought, I think that this battles is a stomp

Back