• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate: Tale of the living servants

Notes : This CRT won’t change anything about the scaling of the verse, it is nether a downgrade nor an upgrade.

I’ve talked about this a few weeks ago, the proposal here is to add a « Alive » key to some servants. It would only concern the servants who have demonstrated that they are similar to their servant self such as the Hassans or whom we have a clear idea of how strong they would have been during their lifetime such as Hans.

They would thus have a key without Servant Physiology, the resistances below would also be added to that key (given the character has magical circuit) since it’s should be on most character profile but for the servants, it’s under Servant physiology :

Note 1 : Some servants may have lost a NP when becoming a servant such as Artoria (Lost a few np like Rongomyniad), or gain a np such as Charlotte Corday (Was previously a regular human) and it should be taken into account on that new key, who then is not just a copypasta of their servant key.

Note 2 : Alive key for servant is something that has been done in the past like for Euryale just it was isolated cases.

Under the spoiler, I’ll add every profile that will get that new key, as well as what would change (aside from Servant Physiology) from their servant self. I only put those that came to my mind, so there’s huge chance that I forgot a few so tell me them and I’ll add them to the OP. If there's nothing after the servant name that means nothing would change aside from physiology between their keys
*Bedivere
*Musashi Myamoto
*Munenori Yagyu
*Old Li-Shuwen
*Cursed Arm
*Serenity
*Hundred Faces
*Danzou
*Gilgamesh (Caster)
*Enkidu
*The LB 6 servants when they get keys.
*Nero
*Abigail Williams
*And the Heyan Kyo cast who upscale from baseline Low 6-B:
**Kintoki
**Raikou
**Tsuna
**Shuten Douji
**Ibaraki

Agree :
Disagree :
Neutral : Violetcyanide

Last edited:
the resistances below would also be added to that key (given the character has magical circuit)
I disagree with giving alive keys the resistances of having magic circuits, since most of the characters are not mages.
Gilgamesh should be fine, but everyone else is dubious.

I'll just add here the justification for why those servants can get an alive key.
*Bedivere (Alive in the 6th singularity and fought several servant.)
*Musashi Myamoto (Only became a servant at the end of Shimousa
*Munenori Yagyu (Was alive in shimousa and defeated Musashi even before becoming the saber of empereo.)
*Old Li-Shuwen (Alive in the third lostbelt and proved to be a tough fight for several servants.)
*Cursed Arm (Was alive in the 6th singularity and defeated Tristan.)
*Serenity (Should be comparable to Cursed Arm who can fight servant.)
*Hundred Faces (Should be comparable to Cursed Arm who can fight servant.)
*Danzou (Fought servants without being one in Shimousa.)
*Gilgamesh (Caster) (Alive in the 7th singularity.)
*Enkidu (Is equal to Gilgamesh when both are alive.)
*The LB 6 servants when they get keys. (Alive in the 6th lostbelt.)
*Nero (Alive in the 2nd singularity, defeated Romulus, Darius, Alexander, Servant Waver, Caligula and Caesar.)
*Abigail Williams (Not a servant in Salem and fought several servants at the same time.)
*And the Heyan Kyo cast who upscale from baseline Low 6-B. (Alive in Heyan Kyo, defeated many servant such as Babbage, Medea Lily, Paracelsus, Touta, Kagekyo, and more.)

Neutral since we don't really know who has magic circuits and who doesn't,also magic circuits aren't the only way to gain magical resistance,so not really sure here.
*Munenori Yagyu (Was alive in shimousa and defeated Musashi even before becoming the saber of empereo.)
*Old Li-Shuwen (Alive in the third lostbelt and proved to be a tough fight for several servants.)
*Gilgamesh (Caster) (Alive in the 7th singularity.)
*Enkidu (Is equal to Gilgamesh when both are alive.)

All of them have alive versions in their keys,yagyu has it as saber of emporio,li-shuwen has it as his second key,enkidu has it as living body and gil has it in archer section as original power.
*And the Heyan Kyo cast who upscale from baseline Low 6-B:
You mean upscale from high 6-c+.
also every servant must be low 6-B,since the gap is only 1.04x.

Neutral since we don't really know who has magic circuits and who doesn't,also magic circuits aren't the only way to gain magical resistance,so not really sure here.

All of them have alive versions in their keys,yagyu has it as saber of emporio,li-shuwen has it as his second key,enkidu has it as living body and gil has it in archer section as original power.

You mean upscale from high 6-c+.
also every servant must be low 6-B,since the gap is only 1.04x.
For the Magic Resistance if we have a doubt we can simply add :
Possibly Resistance to Magic

You're right for Yagyu and Enkidu, but for Li-Shuwen on his Old key he still have the powers of his servant key and Gilgamesh caster is exactly like the Gil in Babylonia not Gil in his prime from his Archer profile, plus his Original power has his servant self abilities plus abilities from the Mooncell.

For the Low 6-B, it comes from being stronger than the Seven Swordmasters who are baseline Low 6-B, we talked about this with Mageman.

You're right for Yagyu and Enkidu, but for Li-Shuwen on his Old key he still have the powers of his servant key and Gilgamesh caster is exactly like the Gil in Babylonia not Gil in his prime from his Archer profile, plus his Original power has his servant self abilities plus abilities from the Mooncell.
Li shuwen profile is messed up,someone added a key and attack potency but not the removal of servant related stuff.

As for gil,I guess it would be just gil in Babylonia which would still scale him to low 1-c,but since he lost the tablet he would have authority resistance I guess.
For the Low 6-B, it comes from being stronger than the Seven Swordmasters who are baseline Low 6-B, we talked about this with Mageman.
Yeah sure but I should probably mention we got a calc accepted for low 6-b+ for every servant.so someday we might apply that.

Back