• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate/Strange Fake Volume 6 Upgrades

Messaged Promestein & Dragon.

The Hydra poison/venom is supposed to be ultra-powerful and capable of taking down Hercaules' twelve lives, but otherwise it causes intense pain that can lead to madness and/or suicide. So I don't see any more abilities beside Pain Manipulation and Madness Manipulation, and even then they are only relevant if the poisoned person is immortal or unkillable by poison.

Only the first one is from Archer Heracles, the other three are from Alcides. Archer Hercules has an awe aura that passively make people want to worship him, while Alcides has fear aura.

Also an additional aura feat from Vol. 5:

Aura feat
"I have lost my twelve lives... but know that you cannot vanquish me, afflicted as I am with vile mud, with deadly venom."
With rage, not at John and the others, but at himself, at limitless "power" itself, Alkeides bellowed as if pronouncing a curse.

"It will take more than venom to dye my corrupted blood... the flames of vengeance that my soul harbors!"

Then, his magical energy overflowed.

It was a writing of magical energy, but it became a physical wind that buffeted the bodies of all nearby.

A vortex of magical energy stained a dark red swept over the area. It was as if Alkeides had become a monstrous tornado.

The familiars that had been observing the battle were blown away. Magic Circuits screamed. The mere touch of the wind drove some to their knees.

Alkeides had not done anything. This was the result of his mere presence.

I mean an extremely powerful poison that also has Pain Manip and Madness Manip is pretty good, I have heard that the Hydra Venom can effect Spirit Origins and can make Gods go mad, though I dont know if any of that is legit so eh.

Ah alright, thank you for clarifying.

Anyway I agree with the additions here.

You can tell Dragon and Prom that I would appreciate their input.

Hi! Know this thread's two years old, but I'm curious, since False Berserker (Jack the Ripper) can "take the form of an ornate watch and other objects based on the theory that Jack the Ripper was a human possessed by a cursed item", "manifest any tools and gain any skills their form would naturally have up to Rank E" and "gain superficial memories of any person they're imitating", shouldn't he have Curse Manipulation, Power Mimicry and/or Memory Manipulation in his Powers and Abilities?

Back