• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate/Strange Fake Volume 6 Upgrades

ShiroyashaGinSan

VS Battles
Retired
Power Nullification for Richard:

Ayaka, you're like that many times. Did you get a curse? I think we can remove that if you did.
~ Richard to Ayaka​
Power Absorption for Pale Rider:

To think that you, the one who steals Noble Phantasm, get taken by someone else. But, there's no problem if it only got dog and horses.
~ Doncorliano to Alcides​
Physics Manipulation for Pale Rider:

At times it even bend laws of physics to overwrite world from reality, Bounded Field is close of the works of True Magic.
~ Narratio​
Aura, Explosion Manipulation and Death Manipulation for Gods. Resistance to it to the heroes from Age of Gods:

There was an age when I can appear in my true form, but in this age, every humans in this city will explode and die.
~ Ishtar​
The current humans' body is unable to take Gods' mana....
~ Haruhi​
The age when humans and Gods existed simultaneously has ended, and the world is losing Mana, so when they're adjusted to current environment, they turned to be unable to be in environment in the age before as a result. Whether it is evolution or devolution is up to debate, like we can't live with too much oxygen in the air, the world turned into the world of magus. Not just culturally, but also the magus and magecraft users that is using the mystery today.
~ Narratio​
Data Manipulation for Ishtar:

Not just power. Also personality. Well, it's more like a same person...there was only a program in this body. Overwriting it was easy. She's probably a disposable maiden that was about to be used in taking the power of the Grail.
~ Ishtar​
Disease Manipulation and Curse Manipulation for Ishtar:

That is blessing from a God. Simultaneously, it is a curse for humans... Light pierced through Gil is one of the curse that use "disease" as a base.
~ Enkidu​
6-C with magecraft for Flat:

Aah, gah, guwaahhh!
~ Jester​
Yes! It is a duplicate, so I attacked the real body by seeing the flow of his mana!
~ Flat​
As shown in the scream here that he is quite damaged so he should scale.

Mid Regenerationn and Transformation for Flat:

I don't know how I quote this one since it takes entire epilogue but the fanbase know it anyway. Fardeus' goon shot Flat in the head and supposedly killed him, only to transform into "something else", regenerate and kill them. That should get these abilities.

Creation, Transformation, Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Curse Manipulation and Pain Manipulation for Alcides:

He should be able to transform by stealing From Hell. He should create objects and produce grail's mud, which have all of these abilities.

Resistance to Illusion Creation for Zouken:

Yeah, right. I guess illusions ain't very effective against bugs...
~ Francesca​
Resistance to Holy Manipulation for Dead Apostles:

I can't find the quote but I swear that there was a quote that big Dead Apostles, the ones that have numbers like Jester, resist Holy Objects, such as Hanza's armaments and holy water. Hanza also resorted to Flat attacking him instead because his holy armaments.

Agree.

AoG thing would scale to Arturia's Knight of the Round too, because AoG on Britain only ended on her death.

Now that I think about, servant can stay normaly in AoG environment. Even though its suppose to be dangerous to humans because of the mana density.

You should drop Death Manipulation. The gist of it is the very same as Avalon, there is so much pure mana coming from the God that, the human body of the present that isn't made for it just goes up and bursts. It'd be like giving death manipulation for killing someone with oxygen poisoning by rising oxygen levels.

6-C Jester is big no. Where would he get that from? I don't remember a single instance of him matching a Servant. The closest is him matching the Clan Calatin and being unharmed by their NPs, but that is completely unrelated as the whole reason for that is that DA "reject humanity". I think there was even a passage in the same book where is said a Servant wielding those same NPs could likely kill him, and 6-C Hansa makes little sense to me when he's almost appalled that he'd be compared to the Burial Agency, who he considers far above him.

I feel like I am lacking context for the Power Absorption stuff.

Did Alcides at any time show that he can manifest the mud? I don't quite remember if there was any implication of that, I mostly just remember it being his master that has a truck load of it stoved inside himself.

Yeah just explosion is alright I guess.

6-C Jester comes from the fact that he matched Hassan in Vol 5, alongside the further statements that he is powerful enough to get a number in DAs, being comparable to Servants. Hanza fighting him is outlier but Jester himself isn't.

Wait wasn't Vol 5 already translated? Pale absorbed Cerberus and stole it from Alcides during Vol 5 and horses in Vol 6. Same thing with mud too, it's shown in Vol 5 when he was almost killed in his fight against police force and his fight against Hippolyta in Vol 6.

How fast is Richard's godspeed? The guy is practically as fast as Edmond Dantes and Achilles able to outspeed Enkidu too, what would is actual rating be?

AshenCrow777 said:
How fast is Richard's godspeed? The guy is practically as fast as Edmond Dantes and Achilles able to outspeed Enkidu too, what would is actual rating be?
Richard normally has Rank A speed which roughly matches Zealot, but one of his summons buffs his speed with reinforcement magecraft, and his Godspeed skill constantly increases his speed the longer a battle he is in goes on. It is confirmed that he can potentially reach Rank A++ in speed, so he is definitely one of the fastest Servants.

They might be hyperboles, but Ayaka thought that Richard's speed is "lightning quick" in a non-metaphorical sense, and that his speed reminds her of flashes of lightning. The description of his Godspeed skill says that he raced across battlefields at almost lightning speed.

Volume 5 is partially translated (more than half). Volume 6 had plenty of spoilers translated, and a few scenes even got translated in full. There are some abilities I would like to add, but a couple of disagreements first:

- Why does Alcides get Creation? I don't recall it as a Mud ability. Also Transformation should be replaced with Corruption. The Mud also gives Madness Manipulation. He produced a large amount of Mud when he used Nine Lives, so perhaps Deconstruction and Absorption.

- Disagree that Jester is 6-C (Flat still gets 6-C for almost killing Alcides). Jester's only attack feats is his physical attacks being compared to a bunker buster (which is maybe tier 8), him creating a bunch of small tornadoes, and him having enough magical energy to support six Servants. Otherwise he doesn't scale to Clan Calatin; being conceptually antithetical to humanity he can't be harmed by humans wielding human-made Noble Phantasms (He even ate a Noble Phantasm as if it was a cookie). He also did not match Zealot; he only dodged some of her attacks but still got hit and had to keep regenerating his limbs and body. He definitely has MHS speed though, I also had a calc that puts him and Hanza at MHS but it is yet to be evaluated. I even have a calc that puts him and Hansa at MHS but it is yet to be evaluated].

Now to the additions:

• All Masters should get Information Analysis with Servants, since a stat sheet literally manifests in a Master's mind when they see a Servant.
Stat sheets for everybody (who is a master)!
The police chief was a Master with Command Seals; even that momentary glimpse was enough for him to be certain that what he had seen was a Servant.
That wasn't saber. I only got a glimpse, but those stats... Assassin!?

When a Master looked directly at a Servant participating in the Holy Grail War, they were able to obtain a certain amount of data. It took a form optimized to the mind of the Master in question; a page of a grimoire, or a sheet of parchment. Of course, they could not discern a Servant's true name, but they were able to read their general physical parameters and some of their special traits.

It had only been a moment, so he had not been able to parse most of what he had seen, but he had managed to sense that the Servant excelled in stealth and espionage. Even their appearance — black from head to toe, as far as he had been able to see — suggested Assassin.
Alcides aura feats
The mere atmosphere he exuded was enough to dominate the room. A mere few seconds of his conduct was enough to make those who saw him feel that he was practically divine. If this Heroic Spirit were to go out of control, there would be nothing they could do, and whatever this Heroic Spirit did, they would have to accept that it was the right thing. Such fantasies began to seize Bazdilot's men in the presence of the perfect figure.
The Heroic Spirit was, in fact, capable of slaughtering every human in the room bare-handed. In contrast to the pressure exerted by his body and his magical energy, however, he stood in the center of the workshop with the calm bearing of a gentleman.

That, however, only made the Heroic Spirit's exceptional nature more obvious, and all the mages there, except for Bazdilot, had their brain's continually rocked by the urge to flee. This was no place for worthless mages like themselves. They were looking on a being it was not right for them to look on.

And yet, not one of them moved. Their fear was being kept in check by a greater fear. They could not run away while Bazdilot was still there. That was the only reason.

An invisible pressure caused a wind to gust through the workshop as he spoke. It was pure might; not magical energy. A presence so weighty that an ordinary human could hardly help losing their life from suffering it head-on robbed the mage's of their freedom of movement.

"If you speak thus, knowing my origins... I judge that you have taken your life in your hands." From the perspective of the extraneous mages, those words, delivered with such force, sounded like nothing less than a sentence of death. They prepared themselves to become collateral damage. And yet, they felt no hatred for their superior; only fear mixed with resignation.

That superior — unfazed in the face of the pressure that threatened to crush him, room and all — returned the hero's glare with that inhuman gleam in his eyes, and gave his answer. "Naturally. I threw my life away a long time ago."

In spite of his posture, however, the eerie pressure he radiated only continued to increase. The average fighter would be assailed by a terror that was almost despair the instant they set eyes on him. His opponents, however, were a queen clad in divine power, and the original hero king wrapped in golden radiance.

Even in the face of Alkeides' naked bloodlust, Bazdilot remained unperturbed.

In the midst of pressure so intense that it might break an ordinary human's body even faster than it broke their spirit, Alkeides lowered his voice and gave his Master a "warning."
Alcides playing with his new wings
The grotesque Archer flapped the demon wings that grew from his back, kicking up a wind charged with dense magical energy around him. The wind carrying sinister magical energy formed a number of small whirlwinds and began to catch the smoke as if devouring it.

Without turning to face them, the bowman twisted the grotesque wings that sprouted from his back and sliced through the first several Jacks who sprang at him.

"...So, you can still move."

The bowman spoke without looking behind him, in a tone that was equal parts admiration and exasperation.

While he spoke, he continued to fend off John's attacks with his bow. The superhuman sense that had allowed him to deal with Jack approaching silently from behind him was truly worthy of the name "Mind's Eye," one of the remaining Jacks thought and called out:

"I'm impressed that you can use your newly stolen wings so well."
  • Alcides has Horses of Diomedes among his summons, and gets Poison Manipulation for using Hydra venom.
  • Enkidu gets Portal Creation and Resistance to Poison Manipulation. According to Volume 6 spoilers, Enkidu has limited access to Gilgamesh' Gate of Babylon, and he retrieved a Hydra venom antidote even when Gilgamesh's access was sealed.
Gilgamesh about to summon the Hydra to flex
"Hydra venom? It may be the way of the world for a king to be served poison, but you lack artistry, mongrel."
He paused his barrage of Noble Phantasms and caused another ripple in the air in front of him, preparing to open a door for a new treasure. "I hate to take snakes into my treasury, but I already have venom to match yours.

"Along with its flesh, blood, and antivenom."
Flat doing magic
Countless black arms grew from Jack's shadows and coiled around the bowman's body.
"Hm...?"

Shadows.

He was surrounded by a jet-black vortex that seemed to swallow even the darkness of night.

Having recognized it as magecraft, the bowman—Alkeides—let his attention range around the area while continuing to deflect the police officer's prosthetic hand with his bow.

He discovered a distortion in the scenery.

It was a crude illusion. No ordinary person would ever have seen through it, but it was obvious to a Heroic Spirit of Alkeides' caliber. "...So, you've come out of your hole, mage."

Alkeides judged that it was Berserker's Master and immediately grasped what the shadows meant.

They were merely a diversion.

If they had been a type of magecraft that inflicted direct harm, he would have been impervious to them.

It would be a different story if his adversary were a mage from the Age of Gods, but assuming that Berserker's Master was a human mage and not a Heroic Spirit, that was impossible.

According to intelligence supplied by his own Master, Bazdilot Cordelion, Berserker's Master was a genius from the headquarters of the Mages Association known as the Clock Tower. As long as he was a modern mage, however, his magecraft was nothing to fear, and the mage ought to be equally aware of that.

In which case, he ought to regard the shadows as a diversion.

As a matter of fact, Alkeides was aware that in his current situation, with multiple Heroic Spirits in his vicinity, a diversion was far more dangerous than any half-baked attack.

Accordingly, he made his next move with care.

"...Peck."

That softly muttered word became a weighty curse scattered over the area.

John and the Berserkers were forced to retreat before the force of a horizontal swipe of his great bow.

Alkeides took advantage of that momentary opportunity to fire the multiple arrows in his hand at once.

In the twinkling of an eye, the shafts metamorphosed into birds of war with bronze beaks and talons, which launched themselves at the distortion in space on the sidewalk down Main Street.

The distortion was torn at each pass of the magical-energy-shrouded birds, revealing the figure of a young man in what had appeared to be empty space.

"Whoa! P-P-Play ball!"

The young man disturbed the surrounding air currents to avoid the birds' attacks while hastily erected a mystical barrier.

A mighty shot from Alkeides, however, threaded through the whirlwind-scattered birds and pierced the pit of the young man's stomach.

"..."

The avatar of destruction had torn its way through without regard for strong winds or mystical barriers.

It had accurately annihilated the young man's core, shattering the surrounding flesh and bone as it destroyed his organs.

His shout reminded Alkeides that the name in the information his Master had supplied him had been Flat Escardos and assured himself that he had disposed of Berserker's Master.

The Magic Crest marked onto the mage's body might activate automatically, force his fatal wounds to heal, and revive him, but Alkeides would not give it the time for that. He had already fired a second and a third arrow to destroy the mage's entire body, Crest and all. The birds, which had gotten free of the gale, had also begun to peck at it.

And in those few second... he was completing his complex and bizarre spell.

"...Game select."

The voice came from right beside Alkeides.

From among the Berserkers who had become corpses in that short time.

In the midst of that pile, one body Alkeides could not remember slaying moved its mouth and hands and rapidly performed magecraft.

A moment later... one of the arrows Alkeides had nocked burst, causing his now-grotesque frame to stagger for an instant.

Impossible.

Alkeides immediately realized what had been done to him.

The current of magical energy necessary to activate the Stymphalian Birds, part of his Noble Phantasm, King's Order, had been tampered with and made to short-circuit.

That, however, was only the beginning of the spell.

"Ngh...!"

Just as he tried to regain his footing, he was struck by another wild burst of magical energy.

Alkeides was not a mage, but as his body was itself a mass of magical energy, every vein and nerve in it could be called a Magic Circuit.

All of them had become fuses and were setting off surges of uncontrolled magical energy one after another in a chain reaction.

Magical energy burst in his lean, steely arms.

Magical energy burst in the toes of his feet, so well-honed that they sometimes became blades.

Magical energy burst in the veins that ran throughout his body, deep and strong as the roots of the world tree.

Magical energy burst in his beautifully woven nerves.

Magical energy burst in each of his alveoli before he even had a chance to breathe.

Magical energy burst behind his eyeballs, hidden by his cloth.

Magical energy burst in part of his brain stem.

It burst, and burst, and burst...

The interval between bursts of magical energy grew shorter and shorter until at last he felt a massive explosion of magical energy near his heart.

He could not distinguish the pain from the heat of it.

Half of the wings on his back and the horns on his head snapped off. There was even an explosion of magical energy in the hand that held his bow, tearing off several of his thick talons.

The magical energy ran out of control inside his body as well, shredding parts of his organs.

But his Spirit Origin, once renowned as a great hero, was to be feared.

"...No!"

With a shout of effort, he stamped his foot down onto the street and poured his rampaging magical energy into the earth.

A moment later, the asphalt lifted in patches all along the street, which ran for several hundred meters, and ruptured pipes shot fountains of earth and water into the air in unison.

Many Heroic Spirits might have burst entirely at that point, but he had held his body together by the force of his sheer physical strength.

Even so, the resulting damage was extraordinary.

The backlash had torn up the street around him and a number of cars that had been parked along it were overturned and half scrapped.

Alkeides' insides, however, had suffered far greater damage than the cars.

It would ordinarily be inconceivable for a single mage to inflict such damage on a Heroic Spirit.

Alkeides' Spirit Origin, with its extraordinarily powerful Anti-Magic, was impervious to modern magecraft.

Meaning... it had backfired.

There was one part of his Spirit Origin whose Anti-Magic was weak.

It was also a part of Berserker, meaning that a path of magical energy had linked it to the young man who had until recently been its Master.

The mage had introduced a spell that disturbed the flow of his magical energy through the power of the Noble Phantasm he had stolen from Berserker—the part of him that had transformed into a demon, a kind of phantasmal.

Even so, it was no easy feat.

Unless the mage had a complete grasp of the complex flow of his magical energy in this condition, it would be impossible. Meaning that he had accomplished that.
  • When Sigma gets a profile, he should get Invisibility (was about to cast a presence concealment spell when trying to escape Zealot), the bullets in his gun are also enhanced to inflict damage that can't be done with an ordinary weapon, and with his enhanced senses managed to shoot Jester in the head.
  • When Jester gets a profile, It is of note that when he switches souls, he can change from the body of an ordinary human to the body a dead apostle (His original body is female apparently).
  • The description of Zealot's Noble Phantasm has inaccuracies, but that aside she showed a new one in Volume 5. She gets Summoning.
New summoning Zabaniya
Stifling her emotions, but putting all the indignation she had built up until a moment before into her magical energy, she leapt at the monster that was her Master.
In place of the fiend's magical energy, she had the temporary supply Saber had leant her. She poured most of it into her Noble Phantasm.

"...Clad me in black sharpness..."

"Unfeeling Patrolling Spirits: Zabaniya."

The girl Assassin transformed the dense mist that shrouded her body into numerous shapes—massive beasts, great serpents, beautiful women, giants—and somehow attacked the man who seemed to be a hematophage—no, a monster called a Dead Apostle—with physical force. She attacked the man-shaped monster who delightedly danced across the battlefield, sometimes dodging, sometimes having a limb torn off and immediately regrowing it. "Ha ha ha! Are those jinn─½ya? I'm amazed your control extends to them! Really, there's never a dull moment with you! I'll let you command even more powerful jinn─½ya if you accept me. Don't you want to be like the great Sulayman?" ". . . I do not control them. You insult my great forebears and their teachings . . .!" Assassin whispered with hatred, then leapt into the fray herself and lunged at her enemy alongside the great beasts and giants formed from her mist. Seeing the fiend take even that assault and regenerate with a laugh, however, Assassin could not help narrowing her eyes.
  • True Assassin gets Air Manipulation. It seems that "Protection Against Wind" is legitimate wind manipulation rather than just a barrier, since Richard says that a general he fought used it to slow him down (Probably Saladin or the Hassan of his time).
Protection Against Wind upgrade
By combining all of them, he darted this way and that across the cluster of buildings that had become his battlefield with singular speed even for a Heroic Spirit, circling as he slowly but steadily closed distance.
The Lionheart's advance, once begun, was like a gale scything across land and sea. The peerless speed of his march was so great that legend had it "only a general blessed with protection against wind had finally succeeded in halting it."

I still stand by 6-C Jester. Vol 6 pretty much states that he is just as strong as big shot aristocrat DAs multiple times, needing the help from Van-Fem to put him down. At least 9-A, possibly 6-C I guess?

Alcides pretty much creates extra mud during his fight against Hippolyta.

Shadows stuff looks good too

If Jester is stated to be on the level of the big DAs, there isn't really any reason for him not to scale to them

I don't know the context behind Volume 6 Jester (the spoilers only mentioned Van Fem considers him a disgrace for Dead Apostles and wants him dead), and it is previously mentioned that he is considered a high-ranking Dead Apostle, but if it is stated that he is on the level of Dead Apostle Ancestors then this has some weird implications.

Not only did Hansa match Jester, but Sigma (who is not exceptional at magecraft) can damage him and cause him annoyance with his enhanced bullets, so does this mean that Nasuverse magi are capable of casual 6-C magic attacks?

Also, Touko should get Resistance to Illusion Creation and Reality Warping. Francesca mainly uses illusions and is capable of reality warping with prep, yet Touko killed more than a dozen of her bodies and destroyed several of her safehouses.

EDIT: More detailed spoilers came for Volume 6. So there is a scene where Alcides says that he can't recall his Cerberus and three of his horses because they have been taken by the contagion's fog. It would be a stretch to call this Power Absorption (i.e. stealing abilities, or acquiring an ability from an opponent while preventing them from using it) just because Pale Rider stole away some of Alcide's summons.

Jester's real body is hanging out with Tsubaki before she severs her connection to Pale Rider, but he created a mist clone (Duplication) to taunt Zealot, but Flat uses his skills to damage the real body using the clone's connection to it, and Sigma injects a syringe of holy water into Jester while he is immobilized from the damage. This makes Jester beg Sigma to stop destroying his child body because getting a new child body would be difficult; apparently Jester's body/soul switch magecraft requires him to get the full consent of the person he is assimilating. Flat previously contacted Van-Fem with Hansa's phone and had Waver explain the situation and they talked about Jester, so Van-Fem excommunicates him as a Dead Apostle and asks that Hansa and Flat get rid of him. After Jester learns of this he considers himself more relatable to Zealot because they both got forsaken by the group they loved. After Pale Rider's dream world is dismissed, Jester switches to the body of a redhaired werewolf and gets chased by Zealot.

Also, Gilgamesh gets pierced by Humbaba, or True Berserker, not by Ishtar.

So in light of the above info from Volume 6:

• (-) Power Absorption for Pale Rider
  • (-) Disease Manipulation and Curse Manipulation for Ishtar
  • (-) Resistance to Holy Manipulation for Dead Apostles
  • (+) Duplication for Jester

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Yeah just explosion is alright I guess.

6-C Jester comes from the fact that he matched Hassan in Vol 5, alongside the further statements that he is powerful enough to get a number in DAs, being comparable to Servants. Hanza fighting him is outlier but Jester himself isn't.

Wait wasn't Vol 5 already translated? Pale absorbed Cerberus and stole it from Alcides during Vol 5 and horses in Vol 6. Same thing with mud too, it's shown in Vol 5 when he was almost killed in his fight against police force and his fight against Hippolyta in Vol 6.
I actually didn't know of that statement. Hm... All of the Ancestors aren't very similar. I, for example, wouldn't think Einnesha the vampire forest would actually be comparable to a Servant physically, and Wallachia depends a lot on the circumstances of his place of manifestation. But there is a single anti-feat, so likely/possibly 6-C works for me if he could match Hassan.

That must be why. Vol 5 isn't fully translated yet, not to speak of Vol 6. In such a case it is completely fine, just felt like I was missing something.

@Shadow

At least and likely works. Kinda like Admirals to commanders in OP. Then it's a null for Absorption and Disease.

He was affected because he was already half-dead by Flat's attack. It wouldn't be the case if he wasn't that badly damaged, his circuits itself was attacked.

Also.

Leave information analysis as limited. They can only see Servant information after all, and certain stuff remains blocked until they find out more.

Sounds good.

Also, the most recent translation of Volume 5 has upgrades for the Mud; it rotted frozen animal carcass into a red puddle and scorched others into ash. So corrosion inducement and heat manipulation.

One of True Archer's abilities have also been revealed; the Erymanthian Boar labor. He can acquire Chiron's immortality in exchange for feeling the same execrating pain Chiron felt from the Hydra venom; the ability saved him since it prevented the poison from eating at his flesh. He also gets poison resistance since the Mud is keeping the Hydra Venom inside him at bay, but it is also attacking his mind and he can only keep sane for three to four days. True Archer is cancelling the effects of the pain by using the Mud to transform pain and suffering into strength, and the narrator noted that he has extraordinary resistance to pain by being seemingly unbothered by the pain he is feeling.

So what type of immortality did Chiron have? I am thinking that since Chiron was a living Divine Spirit, Alcides can acquire Type 8 Immortality at the cost of eventual madness?

So what are the conclusions here, and what is left to do?

Accepting a lot of the stuff, and possibly adding what Shadow has brought forth at the moment. Beyond that nothing more, really.

As for the immortality, the only thing that comes to mind is Type 1 since there's not much poison-related that comes with the others. Maybe Type 2, Resiliant Immortality?

Okay, so I found this part in Apocrypha about Chiron's immortality:

"Yes...I wish to have returned the immortality I passed to Prometheus."
Naturally, Fiore had done some reading on Chiron's legend after summoning him. From his uncommong birth to his tutelage of many a hero, Chiron left many legends - but most famous of all is the episode which led to him becoming the constellation of Sagittarius.

Caught in a conflict between the hero Heracles and his fellow Centaurs, Chiron was mistakenly shot by Heracles with an arrow tipped in the Hydra's poison.

Being immortal, Chiron could not die and so continued to suffer tha agony of the poison. In the end, he passed on his immortality to Zeus to give to Prometheus, and finally died in peace.
So it seems that Prometheus (who had his liver repeatedly eaten only for it to regrow) was not immortal to begin with in the Nasuverse, but he received Chirons immortality which saved his life, so:

• Give Alcides Immortality (Type 1, 2 & 3: Cannot die after activating Chiron's immortality which was eventually given to Prometheus, but will suffer the Hydra poison's immense pain that will drive him insane after four days).
Volume 5 is almost completely translated; only 50 pages and the foreword left. So one of Richard's summon has healing magecraft that can heal normally fatal wounds.

• Give Saber (Richard I) Healing (Low-Mid OR High-Low: One of his summons can use healing magecraft to heal numerous piercing wounds in the stomach, shoulders, and thighs)

Context for his injuries
For an instant, Ayaka had mistaken the figure with numerous swords and spears sprouting from its body for part of the rubble. It was unquestionably... Saber, who had so recently walked beside her, making friendly conversation.
While his heart and head were intact, his stomach, shoulders, and thighs were impaled by a number of weapons—enough to kill an ordinary human.

Healing feat
Seeing Saber in front of her and remembering what had been happening before her dream, she leapt up.
"You . . .! What about your injuries?! Are you all right?!"

"Yes. I'm not completely recovered, but I can move now. It has been more than half a day, after all. Although I'd be in trouble if that golden Archer's attacks had been the kind that consume you Spirit Origin and all or poison you . . ."

"I see . . . Thank goodness . . ."

Ayaka heaved a sigh of relief.

Saber briefly glanced away from her, then steeled himself and lowered his head.

"I'm sorry! I borrowed a lot of magical energy from you to get one of my companions to use healing magecraft on me. That's probably why you ended up sleeping passed noon. Sorry."

Also a proposed major upgrade for Bazdilot; so rereading the summoning scene, it is found that his magical energy is comparable to a witch in the Age of Gods, and that his ability to harness magical energy surpasses most Servants, and that he can pierce through True Archer's magic resistance even though he described it as top-class compared to the Servants in the previous wars to the point that Command Seals should be useless against him.

Fate/strange fake Volume 3 Prologue VIII
The hero let out a startled cry as one of Bazdilot's Command Seals shone... and its potent magical energy began to eat its way into his brain.
Impossible.

Even including past Grail Wars, the hero's magical energy was top class. The witches of the age of the gods would be one thing, but no modern mage should be capable of interfering with his mind. But, although it was through a Command Seal, "something" in the mage before his eyes had begun to jolt his brains. The hero recalled that he had experienced a similar gnawing sensation once before. Something of the same kind was being loosed into him by the man before his eyes.

Human figures piled up, many, many layers deep, without regard for the order he had met them, and vanished. As if they were calling to each other, an unnatural volume of magical energy came pouring into him through the Command Seal.

Impossible. No human of this time possesses this much magical energy! It's like... a witch of my own era...

The matchless hero fell silently to his knees on the spot.

Confronted with that unbelievable scene, Bazdilot's men were baffled. A being of a clearly higher order was suffering before a mage, their own superior.

A Master-Servant relationship.

Everyone who beheld that scene understood that it could not be explained away so simply. They did, however, realize that a definite toll had been exacted.

The Heroic Spirit, meanwhile, also resolved himself as he held back the magical energy worming its way into him.

This mage is dangerous.

He did not see Bazdilot expending his final Command Seal as folly. He had realized that, although it did not show in his expression, the mage was taking his life in his hands. He was gambling his whole existence in order to transmute the Heroic Spirit into something else.

Whatever order he gives with his final Command Seal, I must at least eliminate this man.

Even the Heroic Spirit was not able to grasp the nature of the power eating into him. If he was not careful, however, this corrosion could spread to the other Heroic Spirits who had been summoned for the Holy Grail War. Even as he desperately suppressed the curse from his own lifetime welling up inside him, the great hero remained noble.

I must stop him. I must stop the wicked tyrant who would dominate this era.

Even as the mental pollution passed a point that would likely drive most Servants mad, this great hero still reached out his hand, not to defend himself, but for the sake of the other Heroic Spirits and the inhabitants of this era, who he had not yet even met. He did not care if he was called unprincipled. He did not care if he was called a mad spirit that turned his hands against his own Master. The man famed as a hero among heroes was determined to throw even his own honor to the winds, and slay the mage in front of him for the sake of someone he had not yet seen.

Then, just as he had shaken off the mental pollution and his hand was about to reach the mage's neck... Bazdilot spent his last Command Seal, as if to sneer at the hero's nobility.

"Accept human nature — the robe of earth."

Everyone in the workshop, except for Bazdilot himself, saw "it." The moment that Bazdi- lot had expended all his Command Seals, another, reddish-brown tattoo peeked out of his left cuff... and began to squirm like some ghastly creature.

It was a bizarre scene.

The reddish-brown something that had flowed into the Heroic Spirit's body along with the power of the Command Seals were eating away at it. The Heroic Spirit released magical energy of his own to oppose it, blowing away more than half the barriers around the workshop. Several of the mages, bombarded by more magical energy than they could handle, collapsed twitching.

Even as he was exposed to the torrent of magical energy, however, Bazdilot kept his piercing glare locked on the Heroic Spirit.

"Celebrate, affirm, and love that which they rejected. Do not hold back."

He launched not only the power of the Command Seals, but also his own accumulated magical energy through his outflung left hand. He continued to force the reddish-brown something that stretched from his hand into the Heroic Spirit, making use of even the oriental folk magic that the Clock Tower spurned as heresy.

He was cutting through the wall of magic resistance with his primitive sorcery, clearing the way for the shadowy, writhing, reddish-brown thing to worm its way in directly. The cost was now greater than it seemed conceivable Bazdilot's cumulative magical energy could cover.
The Heroic Spirit suspected some kind of trick, but he could not afford the effort to expose it.

Clutching his own body, clawing at every inch of it, the Heroic Spirit remembered the pain of the poison that had brought about his death. The suffering he felt ought to be of another kind, but his instincts dragged the torment of the poison out of his memories. His instincts were screaming that the power flowing into him now was just as dangerous.

Even as he bore the almost indescribable pain, the Heroic Spirit struggled desperately to repress the "urges" that prodded him from within and without. The next instant, however, the "mud" Bazdilot had sent into him had intertwined with the "curse" he had harbored within him as karma, and the kneeling hero let out a bellow that shook space itself.
It is hinted that Bazdilot gathered this energy from his massive supply of mana crystals, and then used the mud to absorb it into himself. So we can either make this his default tier, or make a mana crystal key (since this is achieved through prep). So his new tier would be something like:

Do we have a Bazdilot profile?

Anyway, looks good over all. I would recommend you make sure you have all this stuff saved off Forum for when the shift happens

Are there any staff members listed in the Nasuverse page that you can ask to comment here?

Promestein and Dragonmasterxyz seem to be knowledgeable.

Isnt the Hydra's Poison much more than just Poison Manip?

Also for some of the Aura feats for Alcides like to first part wasnt that actual Archer Herc, before he was corrupted with Mud and Command Seals becoming an Avenger/Archer so would those feats apply to Alcides?

Back