• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I just realized this, but should we really have Illya this high in her base Magical Girl form? She got a lot weaker when Kuro was separated from her.

If that's true then maybe we can have a pre and post Kuro-separation key?

Dammit, ********* updates slowly. So slowly that I haven't read the latest chapter of Akame ga Kill yet.

Thanks for the link then, I'll read it there.

Yuck Fes! Now I'm all hyped up for the movie to make up for the ridiculously underwhelming Shirou appearance in the series.

Still, that joke page is extremely accurate.

Gemmysaur said:
Yuck Fes! Now I'm all hyped up for the movie to make up for the ridiculously underwhelming Shirou appearance in the series.

Still, that joke page is extremely accurate.
I'm honestly not that hyped. Silver Link has been letting me down too much lately. Zwei Herz's Gilgamesh fight, the Rakudai anime in general, and now this. I'm much more hyped about the possibility of Miyuverse Shirou showing up as a servant in FGO, tbh. That movie better be ******* amazing if they want to redeem themselves from all of that.

They always are. This translator team is great.

Yeah, they're a let down. Which is why I'm pinning my hopes on this one before I lose any and all respect for them since OniAi.

FGO Shirou is a big yes please. Then again, I don't play FGO since I can't understand moon runes, so it won't affect me either way.

Regardless, what Drei needs is a dash of UFOTABLE to fix it right up.

Silver link put more budget on kiss scene more than shirou fight

i would like shirou arc to have it's own 10 ep series like the the past kalied seasons but i guess that was too much to hope

Hope we get real Gil VS shirou this time i was never fan of the blonde bitch

I kinda like Girlgamesh, if only because of the latest chapter. Any other part, and she can go get stabbed by Gay Bulge.

I kinda like Angelica, at least as an antagonist. Let's see how she does as one of the "good guys".

And oh yeah, SL dropped in quality. It's a real disappointment, specially after the glorious Bazzet fight in Zwei. I wonder what went wrong.

@Gemmy Hey, i don't read moonrunes either, but i play FGO. It's not really a problem, unless you think the story is an absolute must for playing a game. As far as actual gameplay goes, the FGO wikia tells you pretty much everything you need to know.

It's just my preference that I actually know the lore of what I'm playing, and not just that I'm playing it.

Let's me have a better feel of it.

Makes sense, i guess.

I would also like the game to be in english, if only so i didn't need to search for translations online to understand what's happening, but Nasu hates the west so.

Hopefully someone manages a translation patch in the future.

Man screw this i guess i got too attached to this mang when i was read Shirou arc and forget it's lolis manga , whole chapter of playing with snow worth of month of waiting , really ? also shirou desgin annoy me a littel hope they can just fix that

Back