• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fat B O I Buu Vs. ..you guessed it..a cake

Another non-human fights the cakey boi

Though in this case the cakes multiplication may overtake buu given enough time...

How would 871 handle transmutation into a candy? And I'm actually pretty sure Buu's absorption is magical based, so 871 could potentially get infinitely dissolved and eaten in an eternal loop when eaten by Buu.

It would make another cake

Why would buu turn a cake into candy though...? Especially fat buu?

Fat Buu has been noted to have a sweet tooth for Candy, So there's a chance he'd prefer to change the infinitely regenerating Cake into various forms of infinite candy to his liking. Also still, magical digestion. Infinite loop?

Im almost positive i recall Buu not really caring wht sweets are placed in front of hi as long as theyre there, specifically from the bakery scene

Fat Buu: Eats 871 and traps it in an infinite loop of Regenerationn and magical digestion

Kid Buu: Refer to above

Super Buu: Refer to above

Buu generally swallows things whole so... That's kind of why I keep referencing the magic-based digestion.

Now I'm thinking inconclusive with Fat Buu, but any Buu that has IT would eventually BFR the cake.

Also why is Kirby eating the cake valid but Buu eating the cake not? It's not like the Cake can do what Vegeta and Goku did.

@Theglassman12 Technically androids 17 and 18 are cyborgs, still technically human. ^_^

@Weekly Well then, go tell people in that other thread xD

I did, theyre more focused on Kirby turning the cake into bubbles or something than actually eating it

If a human eats it, it is gone for 24 hours and then recreates itself. If a non-human eats it it recreates itself immediately

@Theglassman12 Android 16 is a full android; a robot. The original person it's based on died. Robot, not cyborg. Technically not even alive.

No Idea about Android 19.

Buu eats a lot of cake, and eventually transmutates them into other types of candy for his enjoyment.

Back