• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fan-made/Non-canon things you wished were Canon

Have you ever wanted a concept/character that was Non-canon/Fan-made but liked them so much you wished it was canon? What concept/character was that?

The moon in RWBY is broken because team RWBY went back in time and destroyed it. That started as a joke with some friends of mine, but it would be epic if it happened

DIO or Jotaro from JJBA stabbing their stands with the Stand arrow and become Star Platinum (or SP:The World) Requiem and The World becomes The World Requiem.

What?! You know, if DIO and Jotaro had done that, the victories others would be drastically more realistic and DIO would've finally gotten rid of the Joestars. If Heaven Ascension DIO was hitting his Stand with the Stand Arrow, wouldn't that make The World Over Heaven Requiem?

Superman lobotomizing Goku *grabs popcorn* jk

I'd want Abridged DB to have some alternate canon, or at least have it be one of the 12 universes

Let's see. I think Dragon Ball GT should be unambiguously canon, not just secondary or ambiguously canon, but completely remade, with the events from Super as well. More episodes, more enemies, Gotenks as an adult is seen. Piccolo still lives with the Z Fighters, and Gogeta didn't screw around with Omega Shenron. Goku has been shown finally surpassing Beerus and Vegito returns. Broly is back and no longer "non-canon". Cooler now appears with his own Ultimate Evolution form, Silver Cooler. Raditz is back as a legit Super Saiyan 3. Nappa is back as Ghost Nappa, and not just for humor, but outright own people. The battles are more realistic. Goku can now speak the language of the gods, Vegeta actually wins against the main enemy for once, Frieza and Cell are back from hell, and Golden Frieza's stamina problem is gone for good.

Dante's appearance in SMT III being 100% canon to main DMC

While I think the potential is there for it to be canon is there (Since it doesnt change or effect main DMC and DMC's canon already being ambiguous at best) but it not being a main series game is obviously an issue

Don;t even know if this counts for here but screw it: Another one i wish that's canon that may actually be canon possibly is having Star Wars and Marvel be in the upcoming Kingdom Hearts 3 (yes, i'm one of those people that support it being in there).

• Doesn't know what to make to it
How about some of them SpinOFFs? Obviously, the characters themselves hardly care whether or not the game they're in at any given time is considered "canon" or not, but it'd be nice regardless.

Besides Dragon Ball GT, but vastly improved and made more realistic (not artwork, events), there's another thing. How about Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann? Asura's Wrath version of Ryu and Akuma, Darknite and Nitemare for the anime and manga series of Yu-Gi-Oh! (something about him is so omninous, he didn't even appear in them).

MarvelFanatic119 said:
Another thing I want to be canon is Phoenix Wright defending Galactus in court.
Not just "canon", but have him make a subtle reference about him, and given even more power, as well as start going to alternate realities to take to courts, including Quincy, Saiyans, and other beings. When he does his thing, actual effects on the objected are imposed on them.

This fight being canon, in some way, shape, or form in Undertale:

Undertale - Gaster & Deprived Gaster Fight (Fan-made)
Undertale - Gaster & Deprived Gaster Fight (Fan-made)

Speaking of which, if this video was canon, what tier would it place Gaster?

I know, but if that video was canon, what tier would it place him? Solid 2-A?

Sans putting forth effort with swapping his stats not speed and powers with Papyrus and destroying all evil in Undertale ascending tier 2-A and being Complex Multiverse Level :D

Penguinkingpin said:
Sans putting forth effort with swapping his stats not speed and powers with Papyrus and destroying all evil in Undertale ascending tier 2-A and being Complex Multiverse Level :D
That reminds me, Sans did face a High 2-A before (the thread said he was facing a Tier 1, but it was before supposedly a downgrade), but I don't think that thread led to a conclusion.

Shin Budokai Dragonball, even the mid tiers are haxed and very powerful, especially Janemba, I could only IMAGINE, how the ones behind shin budokai would have wrote it if the GODS were involved...

I am always dream the highly unrealistic, flame war-inducing Ascended Reimu to the realm of the Ultigod.

And man, we're reviving an old thread.

Any WarioWare microgame in which planet busting occurs. I can think of at least four; two of them are in Mona's stage, one's in Crygor's, and one's in Ashley's.

Ashley's Boss Stage in Touched, if it was canon, would give Ashley planet level TK, FTL reactions, and planet busting attacks. Alas, it is not meant to be.

For that matter, any microgame that involves Wario and Mario being buddies. Super Sluggers makes that very possible anyway, but still.

Universal everyone in Brawl would be neat, too.

Asura's wrath Ryu and Gouki of course.

Masahiko Nakahira's mangas (Zero, Ryu final, Sakura Gambaruu, Cammy Gaiden), for christ sake.

The Vocaloid Theatre series by Owata P was amazing, should be a thing.

Ingrid should be canon too (it kinda is) and show proper god feats. But it's kinda accepted that she's the ultimate powerhouse in Street Fighter. And they should show the god Agni too.

Well, i dream of an actual SF and KOF coherent universe, in the vein of the manhua series.

Back