• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fan-made/Non-canon things you wished were Canon

All Touhou stuff,from the manga (Yakumi Sakai work is the best btw),theory,and the soul crush depressing thing,also the fanmade game,i mean c'mon when we get defeat an messiah archtype girl!!?

I wish the Bootleg Hong Kong Street Fighter comics where canon, that way Ryu would be Low 2-C with Infinite Speed and High-Mid Regenerationn.

My fanfiction in which Johnny Bravo, Ben Tennyson, Cody (Total Drama), Danny Phantom, Timmy Turner, Dipper Pines, Randy Cunningham, Shaggy, Finn, Jimmy Neutron, Marco Diaz and Juniper Lee were the descendants of all of the people from the Last Supper and Longinus.

It was supposed to be a mega-crossover a la Kingdom Hearts style.

I still have the first chapter.

All of the last Supper would be Possibly 1-C because they defeated an vengeful Jesus Christ, who wanted to destroy all creation due to his death at Longinus hand

Garnet smashing her way through a dimensional void in the Steven Universe/Uncle Grandpa crossover episode, Say Uncle.

My fan fiction i want to be canon is is kirbyverse having a tier 2/tier 1 (extra dimensions) entity,and Kirby meeting one of his species that was one of the heroes Who sealed VT,he wanted revenge and gained total control of a timeline and has insane time hax,he has a very good personality and talks,in a 3D Kirby game,also at the end,Kirby would start building Up personality (he would be a child growing Up to adult) and would say "i'll kill you" and then would power Up and overpower that said villain like a badass,at the last attempt of getting Rid of kirby,he would rage and would shot a last energy beam,which Kirby would walk through like a boss, and then he would shot a beam that obliterates the villain.

You can't go farther than me on this xD

Back