• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Famous people from your country have been summoned to Chaldea

Well, I got this idea after reading a certain Fate Fanfic.

Rules
Choose someone who is very famous from your country and gives them stats like the servant in Fate Franchies. Presidents, prime minister, teachers, singers, athletes, everyone who is well known from you country are allowed. Gives them as much details as you can like their Parameters, Skills, their History and of course, their Noble Phantasm. You can also uses their article from Wikipedia and if you are lazy to describe their appearance, just used someone from other medias if it's allowed, modify it a bit if you can.

Example
Servant: Ruler

True Name: Soekarno

Parameters

Strength: B

Agility: C

Endurance: C

Mana: B

Luck: C

Noble Phantasm: A+

Class Skills

True Name Discernment (B): The privilege granted to Ruler as the administrator of the Great Holy Grail War, it allows him to instantly discern the identities of Servants and others before him for as long as they are sufficiently well-known and powerful enough to enter the Throne of Heroes. As such, he learns their True Name, their abilities, personality, and skills, as well as their position at any given time.

Personal Skills

Charisma (A++): The natural talent to command an army, which increases the ability of allies during group battles. Soekarno possess the rank of A++ for his achievement in unifying people of such differing ethnic, cultural and religious backgrounds without shedding a drop of blood. This allows him to effortlessly convinced even the other servants in working together despite their differences.

Noble Phantasm

Bhinneka Tunggal Ika: Unity in Diversity
(Anti-Army): Manifested in forms of thousands of colorful flaming Garudas, each colors representing over three hundreds ethnic group in Indonesia. When Ruler activating his Noble Phantasm, the Garudas will rains down onto their targets, similar to that of Meteor shower that wiped out Dinosaurs from the face of the planet. This also represents of Soekarno and every Indonesian people successful effort in repelling Dutches aggression in both Military and politic.

Note
Oh yeah, this is merely for fun. So...no war plz.

Servant: Berserker

True Name: Mad Dog

Parameters

Strength: A+

Agility: B

Endurance: A+

Mana: C

Luck: C

Noble Phantasm: EX

Class Skills

Mad Enhancement (EX) : The class skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. Mad Dog will only act on his instinct to do the impossible thing such as fighting the world war alone despite the fact he is not even born yet during the World War 1 and 2, fighting Reinhard 1 on 1, and other impossible things due to his obsession, making it very difficult to control or even understand him, though he retain the ability to speak, only to mock his master.

Personal Skills

Battle Continuation (A+): A skill that allows for the continuation of combat after sustaining mortal wounds. It will also reduce mortality rate from injury. Mad Dog possess the A rank as he able to endure countless of injuries, torture to his body and other outrageous activity due to his extreme obsession to do the impossible things. As the result, most of physical wounds may not kill him.

Noble Phantasm

Greget Incarnate (Anti-Unit (Self)): A manifestation of his obsession, if activated, a golden aura will appears around Mad Dog's body. In this state, he will be immune to any damage to his mind and body, it is also increase his power tremendously, giving him the power to do the impossible, a power to rebel against the reality itself, making him "the most greget (badass)" person in the world.

You can probably find some weird joke battle feats for Trudeau.

Cal respond to the wall of text on your wall

Servant: Berserker

True Name: Felipe Birriel

Parameters:

• Strength: B+
  • Agility: D
  • Endurance: A
  • Mana: E
  • Luck: D
  • Noble Phantasm: C
Class Skills:

• Mad Enhancement (A+) : The class skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. This ability is tied to Felipe's Noble Phantasm, as it let's him continously grow, though this shortens Berserker's life span. However, he is an anomality in that he keeps his sanity intact.
Personal Skills:

• Golden Rule (D): A Skill that refers to the measurement of one's fortune to acquire wealth. Tied to his Charisma, Birriel was supported by his whole town and govenrment, to the point that local businessmen and shop owners custom made any article of furniture and clothing for him.
  • Charisma (D+): is a composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. While not particularly a leader, his giantism made him a celebrity in his town, to the point that they named it "Tierra de Gigantes" (Land of Giants) in his honor. A D+ rank may be low, but it shouldn't be understimated. This is the same man whose popularity convinced his whole government in supporting him.
  • Battle Continuation (C++): A skill that allows for the continuation of combat after sustaining mortal wounds. It will also reduce mortality rate from injury. Wether his vitality or his sheer will, Birriel is an anomality. When considering the conditions of his Mad Enhancement, this doesn't hinder him at all. While alive, he suffered from gigantism, yet kept on living until dying from a heart attack at a relatively old age (specially for people with this condition).
Noble Phantasm:

• El Gigante de Carolina (D++): Anti-Unit (Self): This Noble Phantasm represents Felipe's gigantism. It can let him keep on growing indefinitely aslong as he keeps getting mana. A straight forward kind of mystery, though comes with quite the advantage; combined with his mad enhancement, this Noble Phantasm skyrockets all of Berserker's parameters by two levels, cutting his life span in half (which means he might die even when sustained by his master's mana reserves).
  • Las Plantaciones de Carolina (C): Anti-Army (Self)/Anti-Populace/Anti-City: Felipe has worked all his life to provide and help for his family, as well as gathering crops or even bringing water to his coworkers as a waterboy. His know-how in agricultural structure and work is impressive, gaining this special Noble Phantasm tied with his Charisma. Capable of creating entire oasis of water and fruits for his people to eat, boosting their morale and giving them diverse boosts in combat. Should you not be considered part of "Felipe's town", the diverse effects shall be the opposite of what they intended to be.

@Homu I think Ruler's Charisma is way too high. Gil's profile even said that A+ Charisma is enough to be considered as a curse. And he was King of the World. Saber was King of Britain. And she only got B.

Seeing Garuda in the profile, I think you can connect Ruler to Vishnu, as some kind of his Avatar maybe. Obviously you must add (False) in the description. Like, [Divinity : E (False)]

Servant - Rider

True Name - Billy Bishop - Canada

Parameters:

• Strength: C-
  • Agility: A+
  • Endurance: D
  • Mana: B-
  • Luck: C+
  • Noble Phantasm: B+
Class Skills:

Riding A- - is a Class Skill of Rider and Saber-class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding. Billy always uses aircraft for combat and can somehow turn certain vehicles into such. Pesonal Skills:

Independent Action B - is the ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master. At higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract. It is both useful and troublesome depending on the disposition of the Servant and the rank of Independent Action. Ties to how frequently Billy was given free reign by his commanding officer to fly solo search-and-destroy missions deep into enemy airspace and how he loved being a lone wolf.

Battle Continuation B- - is a Skill that allows for the continuation of combat after sustaining mortal wounds. It will also reduce mortality rate from injury. This Skill represents the ability to survive and/or the mentality of one who doesn't know when to give up, consisting of one's strength of vitality in predicaments. Stems from the feat of how despite taking so much damage in his plane, Billy was able to finish his fight against multiple enemies, get home, and recover.

Protection from Arrows C- - is the ability to deal with projectiles, an increased defense against ranged attacks by predicting the projectiles' trajectories through exceptional means, such as hearing the sound of air being cut, or sensing the killing intent of the enemy. Stems from how Billy frequently survives his skirmishes despite being faced in great odds almost most of the time despite his lack of experience as a pilot initially.

Noble Phantasm:

First to Cross Victoria - Stems from how Billy was able to achieve the First Victorian Cross for Canadians. Billy rides on and drags enemies with him with just sheer vortex and air pressure alone and takes them to the skies reaching the stratosphere... With them airborne above this has a tendency to confuse and cause mental fatigue, often disorienting whoever's caught in it. Even if riding an aircraft or having means to fly enemies would be left dazed and drained, sometimes lacking the energy to survive. Not a moment after Billy descends from the sky flaming as he shoots everything down. Regardless of any hits or not, his descent brings with him flames as he moves like a meteor and with wind pressure drags everyone back to the ground.. (Quick type)

Appearance - https://i.ytimg.com/vi/xfu_ghy5avc/maxresdefault.jpg

I know it's Drifters' Japanese pilot but I had to use it for that artstyle

Lucis=the=Lumenian said:
@Homu I think Ruler's Charisma is way too high. Gil's profile even said that A+ Charisma is enough to be considered as a curse. And he was King of the World. Saber was King of Britain. And she only got B.

Seeing Garuda in the profile, I think you can connect Ruler to Vishnu, as some kind of his Avatar maybe. Obviously you must add (False) in the description. Like, [Divinity : E (False)]
Pretty sure the "king of the world" is just the title Gil come up for himself due you know, that ego of his. And I'm pretty sure uniting a country filled with many different religions, ethnics, race is like more impressive than ruling a country. Although I'm not really familiar with Arthurian legend. Maybe I could downgrades it to A instead.

I knew I'm missing something.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Pretty sure the "king of the world" is just the title Gil come up for himself due you know, that ego of his. And I'm pretty sure uniting a country filled with many different religions, ethnics, race is like more impressive than ruling a country. Although I'm not really familiar with Arthurian legend. Maybe I could downgrades it to A instead.
the country Soekarno united seems to be hella more complicated culturally than Britain. so A or maybe A+ is fine I guess.
My first post is just because I remember that one rule that you must not have your Servant be more OP than Gil.

but eh? Type-moon now likes to throw EX Rank everywhere, :D

I knew I'm missing something.

do you mean the Vishnu thing? :p
regions around south asia are kinda connected culturally. so Indian stuffs heavily influenced indonesia. and they got mixed in Malay stuffs too.

You can have Arjuna or Karna connected in some way to your country.

Speaking of Vishnu, it reminds me of that one hero of Ramayana, man, I gotta check wether he already got a page or not.

yeah, whatever

Servant : Grand Saber

Name : Khalid Ibn Walid "The Drawn Sword Of God" "King of Battles" "The Undefeated One"

Parameters:

• Strength: A+++ (EX As Grand Servant, Far Higher Against Divine)
  • Agility: A++ (A+++ As Grand Servant, EX against Divine)
  • Endurance: EX (Far Higher As Grand Servant, Far Higher Against Divine)
  • Mana: E
  • Luck: A++
  • Noble Phantasm: EX

Class Skills:

Independent Manifestasion (A++) :
Is special Skill that permits unsupported manifestation into reality, without necessity of energy cost or of summoning by a Master; effectively, the Skill serves as an enhanced version of Independent Action. Being that the skillholder is signified as a confirmed existence the bearer gains a resistance towards instant-death effect attacks and attacks affected by time manipulation

Pesonal Skills:

Battle Continuation (EX) :A skill that reflects one's exceptional vitality and endurance, allowing the user to fight on despite grievous wounds and escape safely even when defeated.Khalid has an EX-Rank in this skill, due to faces more than 30 major battles in only 4 years, there is no spot in khalid body left without a scar or a wound made by a spear , sword , or arrow.

Protection of the Faith (EX) : A form of divine protection which preserves the "absoluteness of one's body and soul" rendering Khalid practically Immune to mind or mental interference of any kind as well as giving him immunity to attacks to his soul. It's only available to those who are companions of the Prophet. Despite being a form of divine protection, it is not a blessing from a higher existence.

Master of War (EX) : Khalid fought around 200 battles, both major battles and minor skirmishes as well as single duels, during his military career. Having remained undefeated, he is regarded to be one of the finest military generals in history

God's Power : A Numerous Blessing from God which makes him Undefeated, had receive it after becoming God personal Noble Phantasm.

Manipulating Fate and Luck which give him a big advantage and big disadvantage to his opponent , and expose their power and weakness to Khalid

Makes him Invulnerable to human made attack or weapon

Actually a gift from Old Friend which makes any Devil, undead or any traits that similar to that lost their power and life force in khallid presence and boosting khalid power when fight them

Give him More Power boost when fight any divine enemy

Noble Phantasm:

Jays Alyarmouk (EX) "The Undefeated Army" : an EX-ranked Anti-Army Noble Phantasm that Call Army he Command which contains many powerful heroes and Warrior who fight without hesitation or fear in their heart, and Almost Impossible to lose because they will return if their goals are not met

The Nine Sword of Uhud (A+) : Khalid sword that he broke in the battle of uhud, God granted him this broken weapon that has been blessed and makes each of them have unique power

Syaf Al-Maslul (??) "Sword of The Lord of The Arsy and Kursy" : God hath Unsheathed his Personal Sword thus making all of his enemies defeated ( This Noble Phantasm Only Active when God Wills it )

Back