• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
I hate Digimon vs SMT, but this is Digimon vs SMT of a different kind. Let's see how this plays out.

SMT vs Digimon

Jumpscare Green Man vs Olympian Goddess

-Fake Flynn

-SBA

FIGHT!!!

Fake Flyn: 0

Venusmo: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Fake Flynn
Venusmon Wallpaper

Y-you realize that can be a legit vote for Venusmon right....?...I'm not joking...lol

What is with all of these matches involving Shesha. >.>

Aside from that, Venusmon seems to clearly have the advantage here. unless you are into sneks

I used the snek because I was too damn lazy to go searching for anyone else. Ovo

How could i concentrate on the match up when Venusmon pic is just begging me to stare?

>Makes the one Digimon vs SMT match where the gimmick isn't "Who is infinitely above the other"

>No one is voting because of quality pic

10 / 10

The worst thing is that... all the Venunsmon Pics is in that style. She has been created with this "hot" image in the mind, even the official pics has this sexual style with Venusmon... So another pic isn't a alternative OVO

Executor N0 said:
The worst thing is that... all the Venunsmon Pics is in that style. She has been created with this "hot" image in the mind, even the official pics has this sexual style with Venusmon... So another pic isn't a alternative OVO
I mean that sounds about right considering that her design is inspired by Venus lol.

I mean, I suppose Venusmon via infinitely higher dura to tank the regular attacks, and mind manipulation to turn him into a friendly snake.

Pretty much only death manipulation would help, and only if he really spams it

Nope, Fake Flynn is. 2nd form snek scales above Ouroboros Maia who is a regular 2-A

RIP. In this case i suppose that i'll wait until the inevitable scaling war concludes ovo

Might as well start. Venusmon durability scales from the other Olympos Xll members....who scale to your average Royal Knight.....

Copy and Pasted from the last time.

< = Just stronger, but the weaker one can put up a good fight.

<< = The Stronger one one-shots.

<< = The Stronger one is far (one could say astronomically) above the weaker one. So basically the <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< shenanigans.

Warrior Te = Ophanimo < Seraphimo = Cherubimo Virtue < Cherubimo Vice < KaiserGreymo = MagnaGarurumo << Leopardmo < tier 5 Royal Knights < tier 4 Royal Knights = Four Great Dragons = Soveriegns = Lilithmo = BANTYO = Darkdramo = Olympos Xll = ChaosGallantmo = Plutomo = Titamo < tier 3 Royal Knights < Dorugoramo = Tactimo (Sealed) << X-Antibody Knights = DexDorugoramon < Alphamo = Dexmo = Ouryumo = Beelzemo = Belphemo = Barbamo = Chaosmon = Huanglongmo < Examo = Alphamon Ouryuken < or = Kid Lucemo << Daemo = Arkadimo Mega << Arkadimon SU = Lucemon Falldown Mode < Zeromaru (UlforceV-dramon) = Incomplete Susanoomo < Daemon SU << Zeromaru (Future Mode) = Lucemon Satan Mode < Complete Susanoomon = Tactimon (Unsealed) < Yggdrasil

Who is the rank/DC/AP of Venunsmo and his feats? because in teh wiki (here) say unknown...

The mascot can minimum harm Trans-Lucifer (min 25:50 ).

Venusmon's AP is Unknown due to the fact that she doesn't fight. Read her AP section to learn how she "fights".

Back