• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail: X792 Gildarts Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tempest has a good point for gildarts. Well, then can we upscale august to 550 Gigatons? I mean it would make more sense because he was toying with gildarts, and only his strongest attack hurt august. Or maybe "At least High 6-C" for August

Gildarts being the strongest in FT for base form yes that’s very true HOWEVER to say that we just assume that he can be stronger then someone with PoF amp to it’s absolute max would just be 100% assumption with no knowledge

I’m waiting to see the more evidence for Gildarts > the rest of the guild just to cement it without doubt.

To be honest, I'm a bit skeptical that Enhanced Emotions Erza would be included in this comparison. My honest opinion is that since Gildarts took many hits from August and his strongest attack could damage him, he should be "At least 6-C, likely High 6-C"

Im currently neutral on the topic

But Idk of there’s any more evidence to suggest Guildarts is the strongest member of the guild i mean the guy is barley in the series tbh
The only other pieces of evidence is Lucy’s statement about him being FT’s strongest man in 100YQ

And Cana+Gray+Lucy+Juvia all decided to retreat from the possibly weaker copy version of Guildarts when they were battling the god seeds
So I guess a possible weaker version of guildarts is at least stronger than any of the 4 of them

Disagree on using the editor note as evidence. I think it’s valid but Erza was no longer emotion amped (the Irene fight was 5+ chapters beforehand) so the statement wouldn’t even apply to her imo.

That said, I think Gildarts should scale via physically clashing with August, taking numerous hits and harming him both times he actually lands a hit. He is weaker but not so much as to be in a different tier.

Lise @senseikeleon said, Cana+Gray+Lucy+Juvia all decided to retreat from the possibly weaker copy version of Guildarts when they were battling the god seeds
So I guess a possible weaker version of guildarts is at least stronger than any of the 4 of them

And since Lucy said Gildarts is the strongest FT wizard that she knows, Gildarts is at least above X793 Strongest Armor Erza and FDKM Natsu. Probably at least 6-C+ IMO as of X793.

But I think we should go with what @DragonGamerZ913 proposed.

I think a Possibly High 6C should happen. While yes Gildarts could take a hit (that’s durability by the way) his attacks didn’t really do much to August + the old man was beating the shit out of him the entire fight

I'm fine with either of those based on his scaling. I just don't think the editor's note should be used.

Lise @senseikeleon said, Cana+Gray+Lucy+Juvia all decided to retreat from the possibly weaker copy version of Guildarts when they were battling the god seeds

And since Lucy said Gildarts is the strongest FT wizard that she knows, Gildarts is at least above X793 Strongest Armor Erza and FDKM Natsu. Probably at least 6-C+ IMO as of X793.

But I think we should go with what @DragonGamerZ913 proposed.
above FDKM Natsu? So Gildarts can beat zeref?(without fairy heart amp)

You are so damn lucky you are staff or I would had a lot to say right about now
Q3AVwwL.gif

He is likely above Enhanced Erza and likely not far behind August

Likely makes far more sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back