• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail: Slayer Magic Page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely disagree with Anima being sealing. If you are referring to SBT or GZ, I see where you are coming from but GZ still requires BFR and SBT’s sealing is separate from the BFR aspect.

It looks good but i would add a few things such as Dragon Force being at least a 4x multiplier to stats, the various Generations of Dragon Slayers, and the actual effect of momento mori as it isn't just annihilation.

• Limited Durability Negation against Dragons (Users of this Magic is especially effective against dragons and those with dragon-like properties, being able to bypass their defenses and deal more damage to them than standard attacks

Does it negate durability? I thought Dragons were immune to normal magic but get affected by Dragon Slaying Magic.

Other than that it looks good

• Limited Durability Negation against Dragons (Users of this Magic is especially effective against dragons and those with dragon-like properties, being able to bypass their defenses and deal more damage to them than standard attacks

Does it negate durability? I thought Dragons were immune to normal magic but get affected by Dragon Slaying Magic.

Other than that it looks good
Yes it does, we came to agree on that in a CRT, the magic bypasses the standard durability of the dragons as the durability of the dragons scale far above their AP

I mean the fact that Mira who is pretty much equal in power to Erza barley did anything to the jade dragon despite using her strongest form

yet Wendy in base with no enchantments was Abel to Visibly stagger and injure the jade dragon pretty much hints at Durability negation against dragon when using DSM

I'm pretty much done with everything here, so I guess we can close this, unless anyone has last suggested changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back