• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Minerva Orland upgrade and possible other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Sting and Rogue are 7-B yet Minerva stated as more powerful than both of them at the same time in dragon force before timeskip is 7-C.

Rogue was pushed on being 7-B after the battle with much weaker bradman cause he was a historia and was able to held his own against him, Minerva on the other side did the same with icht so another reason to upgrade her.

When it comes to spriggans if they are considered city lvl in much weaker form which someone like Gildarts described as small fry and beat him with one punch so by that logic and power scalling Gildarts as well should be upgraded and the spriggans to a minimum of large city lvl high 7-B to mountain 7-A but i guess we can leave that until the end of this Arc to see some possible feats as well rather than just power scaling like it was done with so many other series.

In conclusion since it's been ten months of traning other than just all i said before Minerva should be upgraded to 7-B cause it's kinda dumb to make her look weaker than Sting and Rogue for reason stated above.

I do not particularly have an opinion, but would appreciate more input from the community.

In that case you can as well lock the thread. If we are not planing to consider the spriggans and rest for the time being?

@AidenBrooks999 i updated yours in wahl being historia and fighting laxus at equal terms while alive cause he is much weaker as historia and laxus after the battle was pretty much worn out and the fight was on the same lvl.

Where did they say that they were weaker

If something, they should be stronger, since Akuma and others where fighting Erza just fine even when she is stronger than before

as a reffrence for now is Gildarts talking about God Serena.

Azuma,Ikaruka and Kyoka 3v1 on battle bro against enemies who back then were all her lvl plus they would show up out of nowhere so you have a suprise attack there as well.

not to mention historia revives only weaker persons or in case of 3 spriggans in weaker version and neinhart used up all of his energy to put it simple neinhart could revive only one of them if he was to revive them at full power cause that's his limit

With all the rest that i wrote before about spriggans there is also the problem with dimaria's and neinhart attack potency considering their power is mostly hax except dimaria's god form but as stated before i will just wait until the end of arc.

i took a little look and it seems rogue was said to held his own aginst bradman who faced gajeel but it's wrong it was historia bradman that faced rogue which is weaker than original bradman who faced gajeel should we make a thread about historia to explain that once and for all.

They are not weaker

Several historias were stronger than before, but because apparentally you want some downplay, historias of Spriggan are weaker?

It seems to depend on Neinhart's power level. Historias that were relatively weak in life were powered up, whereas the ones possibly stronger than him couldn't be restored to full strength several at once, or at least I seem to recall that Gildartz mentioned that his opponent was not at full strength.

right here Gildarts says he is nothing but a small fry.

[[1]]

and here he says when you were at your full power [[2]]

Now lets go by logic if wahl is as strong as God serena And God Serena reckt the 5-2 wizard saints than if Wahl is stronger as historia or even just as strong and Minerva fight him almost as equal that would mean Minerva is stronger than 4 wizard saints all together yet she is actually weaker than even Jura who is the weakest between them.

Another thing How can God Serena be only city lvl at his full he defeate rather easily Jura who is Large Town Level before timeskip, Warrod is Stronger than him and stated as city lvl Wolfheim is even stronger than Warrod so he is city lvl at minimum as well Hyberion is even more powerful that wolfheim si this guys is as well at least city level city+ level

So you can't tell me God Serena can destroy because it was barely a battle 4 wizards in his same tier strength and speed that why he should go at least large city level and other spriggans as well with exceptions like Bradman Neinhart (except with combined historia that is they use their power together) and Dimaria (except in her god form), because their powers are pretty much all hax.

Well, again, we do not really seem to have proper calculated feats to scale from for higher ratings.

Yes in fact the best is to wait until the end of arc for possible feats but if nothing changes it should at least be with power scailing and by the way Natsu Attack potency against Zeref with blaze dragon king mode is greater than his normal power and not the other way as stated at his profile even Zeref him self stated his magical power in that moment was amazing and it's potency even before entering blaze dragon king mode.

Than you have the damage done to the ambient while Zeref is actually still blocking the attack [[1]] so if that power is combined with his normal when enters blaze dragon king mode and beats jacob and even after that not to mention everything around them is burning in flames simply from the energy coming out of his body and yet Zeref was perfectly standing after the first and only maybe would of been defeated after second as he stated alone not to mention his magical power is so big that after the battle he just healed all of the damage of him.

reasons for that are simple why would he save that power if it's anyway equal to his?

after using that power he fall unconscious because all of his energy was gone due to the big diffrence between his own power and that one to put it simple it takes much more energy because it's much harder to control.

In conclusion since we are planing to wait until the end of Arc Zeref should a least have a large mountain durabilty and Natsu together with blazde dragon king mode already mountain plus igneel's power should have on his profile written something like mountain+ if not large mountain.

sorry for long post but there is so much to be said about this series i am following it for years so i am pretty sure to know everything about the manga and anime and i don't know how many people here know as much about it.

Well, I have read all of it, but there are lots of different verses to focus on, and it has been a long time since the series started, so I do not remember everything.

as i said we can just wait until the and of Arc now you can lock the thread i guess since Minerva was updated and do you think it's necessary to make a thread about historia spriggans cause many people seem to think they have the same power as when allive or just state Rogue wasn't fighting the same Bradman Gajeel did?

I do not think that another thread is necessary, no. It was stated thst Neinhart couldn't bring extremely powerful characters up to the same power levels as when they were alive.

I will close this thread in any case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back