• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Discussion Thread 2

So Acnologia the Dragon of Magic.....

In that case now I understand why he fear END. It's because END is strongest curse power character + Dragon Slayer Magic. Something like Dragon Slayer Curse the ultimate weapon agains him.

And also existing some place where Acno can be defeated

The Last was cool as hell for me. I've seen so much complaints about the pairings that it's now boring and no longer intriguing to me. I hope something or someone can provide me with as much entertainment that I got from reading the pairing wars as I got before. It's probably because I don't care about who Naruto ends up with.

And what the hell is a Planet level character doing in the movie if it's canon? This will probably cause a mess.

@Vergil yeah it seems the theories were apparently correct... surprisingly. But what does that mean? Is he literally a massive collection of magic power much like the ten tails, or does he use every kind of dragon slayer magic available. I'd imagine the first.

I'd imagine it'll be the brothers tag teaming Acnologia. Possibly Zeref gets fairy heart and Natsu becomes whatever (fingers crossed for some dragon demon hybrid) and then both take on the king... this would give me so much joy

Just browsed through the raws and honestly the thing that really stood out to me was the fact that Acnologia is such a spry bastard; u would think he's the kind of guy who prefers to stand still cuz he knows for a fact that nothing can really move him, but instead he's constantly moving. I don't knock y but I like this

Fairy heart? Quite possibly. Natsu? I don't know- demons do traditionally use curse powers not magic power so who knows

Eh Mashima does enjoy his trolling. And as for asspulls again eh; if Mashima thinks it forwards the plot then it's not off the table. I'm still gonna enjoy it either way

Dragon cry = large planet level? (Because fairy tail earth is way bigger than ours)

so if this movie is canon, doesn't this proof all the large country to small continent level fairy tail characters. from irene, august, igneel and acnologia?

I think he's referring to if it is firmly established in the movie that destroying the planet is possible. Doesn't mean it has happened only means it's a possibility

I'm confused... what is this "Madoka" u speak of Delta? And I'd imagine it would be the wand and the person wielding at the time.

Nope don't think I've heard of Puella Magi. Is it the same as Magi: labyrinth of magic? Cuz if so... I wasn't very impressed with it.

Well to be fair haven't been into Anime for very long, and I really just stick to the mainstream stuff; FT, OP, bleach, Naruto (not DBZ though) while checking out some other stuff from time to time, like blue exorcist, Rave master and Tokyo ESP. But generally I'm quite narrow in my reading/watching

Ah well, I mean, I had already heard about Madoka before I even started seriously considering watching other anime apart from Bleach and Naruto.

I honestly agree. We had something good going for us and now it was taken away. And now OP fans will love laughing at us since everyone gets a jump to 6-B without nothing being considered an outlier.

Huh so the downgrades are going through? That's... disappointing. And while I honestly do not agree with the OP upgrades I'd rather not compare it to FT. Frankly I knew something like this would happen but it is still irritating to see; sometimes it just feels like everything is against u doesn't it?

I don't think anyone has issues with the other ratings so it's probably because of the controversy surrounding the circumstances of Erza's feat. Still, Island level wouldn't be that bad.

Back