• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail: Conceptual Space Between Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only Anna and Zeref even know the SBT even exist

Anna was the one who found the SBT in fact she was the one who hid it from the world so not even users of Archive and or Super Archive magic and possibly even Law magic users even know it exist

She stated that the SBT is a result of the concept of time it self trying to repair it self due to the warp in time space from the eclipse gate opening from 400 years ago and we know that when the eclipse gate opened 7 years ago the SBT reacted so her conclusions that the concept of time trying to repair itself due to the eclipse gate opening is pretty much confirmed

Not only that but she has been monitoring and studying the SBT for last 7+ years and planning to use it to get rid of acnologia

to say she isn’t knowledgeable nor a reliable character when speaking in regards to the SBT would just be a straight untrue claim I mean she is one of the only 2 people that know it exist and she has been studying it for years

Ok, so far here's what's being suggested, we have....

Conceptual Maniulation for Zeref, Natsu, and Acnologia

Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation for Acnologia

Void Manipulation for Zeref, Natsu, and Acnologia

Resistance to Void Manipulation or Existence Erasure for Acnologia

Elemental and Conceptual NPI for Natsu

Thoughts everyone? What do we agree with here and disagree with here?
I agree with everything.

Got someone to translate the japanese text for me
BzfuuuP.png

それはとても強大で危険な力...いいえ...力ではなく概念に近いわね
"That is an awfully mighty, dangerous force... no... it's nearer to a concept than a force"

So basically the exact same thing as the English translations, it's a concept more than a force/power

resistance to erasure existence is difficult to accept because of Ichiya entered SBT at the same time as Acnologia.

if Natsu really burned the time itself, then he should have had some consequence, but we didn't see anything like that.

the distortion in time that Natsu caused would have been fixed by SBT since he is the very concept of time repairing itself ?

resistance to erasure existence is difficult to accept because of Ichiya entered SBT at the same time as Acnologia.
I don’t see why Ichiya surviving it means it isn’t a thing? Just slap on resistance to him as well.
if Natsu really burned the time itself, then he should have had some consequence, but we didn't see anything like that.

the distortion in time that Natsu caused would have been fixed by SBT since he is the very concept of time repairing itself ?
Natsu burning time =/= Natsu burning all time. Zeref tells us how Natsu was burning his own soul yet Natsu still has a soul, same with when Natsu burns magic, he burns some of it, not all of it.

Ya I don’t see how Ichiya and Anna surviving In the SBT is somehow an anti feat

Going inside the SBT and surviving isn’t an AP related thing in the first place so Ichiya and Anna surviving would just mean they qualify for resistance to existence erasure

However it’s likely they don’t qualify as they probably didn’t resist anything it’s hinted at that they only survived thanks to Acnologia eating the SBT I mean Ichiya even states he doesn’t know how he is alive and when they see Anna state that she made a miscalculation as she didn’t think it was possible for Acnologia to eat the SBT so she thought that they all should be wiped from existence but that they are only alive thanks to Acnologia

ngl I just see Anna and Ichiya surviving as PIS

Not even resistance feat

Even Acnologia only survived briefly and made it cause he ate the damn thing

Feel like Mashima just wasn't thinking in that scene

Wouldn't even be the first time

I don’t see why Ichiya surviving it means it isn’t a thing? Just slap on resistance to him as well.
well you are right, this is not an anti-feat, it's just that Anna herself said that nothing can exist in SBT and soon after she comes back alive from there.

maybe EE on SBT isn't instantaneous either, like Genesis Zero.

Natsu burning time =/= Natsu burning all time. Zeref tells us how Natsu was burning his own soul yet Natsu still has a soul, same with when Natsu burns magic, he burns some of it, not all of it.
still not cause some in time distortion by affecting even a small part of the time ?

However it’s likely they don’t qualify as they probably didn’t resist anything it’s hinted at that they only survived thanks to Acnologia eating the SBT I mean Ichiya even states he doesn’t know how he is alive and when they see Anna state that she made a miscalculation as she didn’t think it was possible for Acnologia to eat the SBT so she thought that they all should be wiped from existence but that they are only alive thanks to Acnologia
that makes sense

Well it seems like everyone is mostly in agreement with the only disagreements being on certain specifics, but it's looking like this is accepted

Conceptual Maniulation for Zeref, Natsu, and Acnologia

Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation for Acnologia

Resistance to Existence Erasure for Acnologia

Elemental and Conceptual NPI for Natsu

I'll wait a bit longer, but since this has been widely agreed upon by Staff and Regular Users, I think we should be good to go soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back