• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail ability addition thread

Also should we make keys for the Historia's that were shown given that they are massivly stronger then their real counter parts?

Yes but given the definition of Historia they act, have the same memories, and personalities of their real counter parts, the only difference being they are just stronger and would scale to Neinharts power.

Historias are unusable without Neinhart who only uses people that have an emotional impact on the opponent. There is no point to making them a key when they are not the characters.

Received 2425713374370424
I would like to add a multiplier to Wendy's Enchantment

µö╗ µÆâ Õèø ÕÇì Õîû = Duplicate Attack Power

Úÿ▓ Õ¥í Õèø ÕÇì Õîû = Defense Duplication

Úǃ Õ║ª ÕÇì Õîû = Speed duplication

this is the translation and has no reason to disregard

If Zeref has Soul Manipulation Resistance in his profile because of the soul-affecting Lacarde, why doesn't Laxus?

So what the problem with accepting fear manipulation for ft character if it applied on Black clover characters?

It is not because one is wrong that everyone must be wrong too. Make a specific thread regarding Fear Manip in BC, here is definitely not the best place for that.

So i'm giving the fear manipualtion part a break, since revision of fear manipulation is going to happen via this thread

So i'm giving the fear manipualtion part a break, since revision of fear manipulation is going to happen via this thread

0442-020
0443-019
This confirms overhelming aura for FT character for anyone who scale equal or above brandish

We are almost done here, just need to make a list for the characters who are spriggen lvl and above for overwhelming aura

"Overwhelming - An aura which cause a variety of negative effects to the enemy. Effects range from weakness to unconsciousness to death (i.e., can kill by aura alone)."

I don't think these scans shows O.A, just Aura. Or I'm missing something

What Epsilon said. They have aura but the only thing its ever used for is to flex how strong they are which doesn't count for fear manip so there isn't status effect being applied.

AnonymousBlank said:
What Epsilon said. They have aura but the only thing its ever used for is to flex how strong they are which doesn't count for fear manip so there isn't status effect being applied.
I know, the fear manipulation is changed, only overhelming aura can be applied.

Isn't august qualify for Pressure Via this-https://**********.com/manga/Fairy-Tail/0521-013.png

Also in his profile crash magic and Fairy law is missing since he copy both spells

Law? I remember Glitter but when was Law used on him?

Thing is, we should technically give him a lot of stuff considering he saw a lot of magic, Irene's enchantment, Serena's DSM, the 4GI and Jura, Command T, Ajeel's sand magic, Laxus' LDSM etc etc

"Overwhelming - An aura which cause a variety of negative effects to the enemy. Effects range from weakness to unconsciousness to death (i.e., can kill by aura alone)."

I think it's just Aura

AnonymousBlank said:
Law? I remember Glitter but when was Law used on him?

Thing is, we should technically give him a lot of stuff considering he saw a lot of magic, Irene's enchantment, Serena's DSM, the 4GI and Jura, Command T, Ajeel's sand magic, Laxus' LDSM etc etc
Yeah i mean fairy glitter

Back