• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest: Lucy Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Yeah, a thread immediately after the previous one about nearly the same topic, except now it's just Lucy's turn

Star Dress Lucy should be 6-C for these reasons...

1. Lucy is able to visibly damage and break Metro's Wood Golems while characters like the Thunder Legion and Injured Base Gajeel can't even scratch them

2. Lucy has always been shown to be comparable to Juvia, who as we know defeated Metro alongside Base Gray

3. Lucy's Spirits and also her are able to take hits from and damage Youko's Yokai, who can hurt Base Natsu

So basically she should scale to 5.3 Gigatons like Base Gray and Juvia

Last edited:
I will only argue about the first one because the 2nd and 3rd sound more speculation or not consistent enough from my perspective.

I can only agree if it was her Star Dress Mix because she only defeated one wood golem with Star Dress Mix, not base. And that was most of her power and Cana mentioned that they were all able to fight off the Wood Golems.

I will only argue about the first one because the 2nd and 3rd sound more speculation or not consistent enough from my perspective.

I can only agree if it was her Star Dress Mix because she only defeated one wood golem with Star Dress Mix, not base. And that was most of her power and Cana mentioned that they were all able to fight off the Wood Golems.
Her Star Dress Form visibly damaged a Wood Golem while the Thunder Legion and Injured Base Gajeel could not

Is there a scan to prove if it was her Star Dress itself?
Literally check the OP dude... But ok here
olqOIYd.jpg

this only proves lucy in star dress is 6-C or higher then thunder legion and injured base gajeel, not her base.
Lucy has always been shown to be comparable to Juvia who as we know defeated Metro alongside Base Gray
they damaged/stunned him internally with heat/ice shenanigans + juvia hammer, then one shot with unison raid(combined a much more powerful attack).
3. Lucy's Spirits and also her are able to take hits from and damage Youko's Yokai, who can hurt Base Natsu
eh im out rn so ill be back later

Agreed. I been saying Star Dress Lucy bops Gray and Base Natsu for months.
No. Both base Natsu and Gray still bops Lucy even when she is in Star Dress. Natsu in base defeated Madmole who should be comparable to Kyria who stomped Lucy and especially Wraith who possessed Makarov. Gray also defeated Hakune without having to drain too much of his power unlike Lucy who needed to use Urano Metria to defeat Mimi which ended up draining all her magic.

So no, with feats above I describe, both base Natsu and base Gray are still stronger than Lucy in Star Dress. Not to be a prick, but you also tend to be impulsive in other threads.

No. Both base Natsu and Gray still bops Lucy even when she is in Star Dress. Natsu in base defeated Madmole who should be comparable to Kyria who stomped Lucy and especially Wraith who possessed Makarov. Gray also defeated Hakune without having to drain too much of his power unlike Lucy who needed to use Urano Metria to defeat Mimi which ended up draining all her magic.

So no, with feats above I describe, both base Natsu and base Gray are still stronger than Lucy in Star Dress. Not to be a prick, but you also tend to be impulsive in other threads.
Imma need scans plz

Not the place. I can debate you on it in the General Discussion if you want but you are straight up wrong on so much of this or just assuming things.

Not the place. I can debate you on it in the General Discussion if you want but you are straight up wrong on so much of this or just assuming things.
I feel like you are assuming things because I read back onto the chapters myself. Plus, seen battles where base Natsu has consistently been shown to be stronger than Lucy in Star Dress. By assuming Star Dress is stronger than base Natsu and Gray, then Lucy should've taken down Mira and Elfman easily with Star Dress Mix which it didn't. But first where is the general discussion since I'm new to the policies of this wiki?

I feel like you are assuming things because I read back onto the chapters myself. Plus, seen battles where base Natsu has consistently been shown to be stronger than Lucy in Star Dress. By assuming Star Dress is stronger than base Natsu and Gray, then Lucy should've taken down Mira and Elfman easily with Star Dress Mix which it didn't. But first where is the general discussion since I'm new to the policies of this wiki?
Here ya go.

This is simple enough. I agree with the revision, but we also need to consider who scales to Lucy.

Seems reasonable, I agree, ̶a̶l̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶r̶e̶p̶r̶o̶d̶u̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶c̶e̶n̶a̶r̶i̶o̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶L̶u̶c̶y̶ ̶d̶e̶s̶t̶r̶o̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶i̶s̶l̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶p̶h̶y̶s̶i̶c̶a̶l̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶e̶n̶g̶h̶t̶

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back