• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Failed Attempt to Destroy the Wiki: The Emperor of Mankind vs. CSTW Cthulhu

One more vote and the emperor will have officially lost to a 3-D character (with beyond dimensional hax). This is a historic moment.

Six votes, yet the OP still says

"lol high 1-b erasure: 0

lol 1-a plothax: 0

Inconclusive: 0"

I honestly never got why people add that if they aren't going to update it.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Six votes, yet the OP still says

"lol high 1-b erasure: 0

lol 1-a plothax: 0

Inconclusive: 0"

I honestly never got why people add that if they aren't going to update it.
usaidwat

One more. We need one more vote to bring down the Emperor. The era of the Imperium of Man has ended. Let Chaos reign!

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Going to point out Cthulhu negates the Narrator's plot hax via the HCD's Generic Narrator Override, which is very specifically plot manipulation that counters other plot manipulation.
Tfw people decide to ignore the guy who has actually beat this obscure game, several times

The Wright Way said:
One more. We need one more vote to bring down the Emperor. The era of the Imperium of Man has ended. Let Chaos reign!
Technically, Hades did beat him once, it just wasn't added because it was considered a stomp, but it was still a 3-D character beating GEoM, so it counts.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
The Wright Way said:
Technically, Hades did beat him once, it just wasn't added because it was considered a stomp, but it was still a 3-D character beating GEoM, so it counts.
I need one that we can add to the profiles darnnit.

Mean Is that a device? like equipment that he need to use? because if that was the case then Cthulhu is vulnerable until he can use that device, or it's only useful to counter other plot manip and nothing else?

Cthulhu has plot manipulation on his own. However, the "1-A plot manipulation" for High 5-A Cthulhu that people are mentioning exists specifically to counter other plot manipulation. It was so the Narrator couldn't just say "Everyone dies." and be done withit.

Cthulhu has plot manipulation on his own. However, the "1-A plot manipulation" for High 5-A Cthulhu that people are mentioning exists specifically to counter other plot manipulation. It was so the Narrator couldn't just say "Everyone dies." and be done withit.
So how strong is Cthulhu's other plot manipulation.

considering that cthulhu's plot manipulation is the only thing in his arsenal that can do anything to the emperor, this battle is a stomp for The Emperor

@The Wright Way

For High 5-A Cthulhu? Mostly on the level of "certain things in the plot happen because I believe them/want them to".

It's pretty good, but it's not 1-A on its own. The Narrator's plot manip >>>> Cthulhu's.

@The Wright Way

For High 5-A Cthulhu? Mostly on the level of "certain things in the plot happen because I believe them/want them to".

It's pretty good, but it's not 1-A on its own. The Narrator's plot manip >>>> Cthulhu's.
Ahhh, so Cthulhu doesn't win?

@Edward

It's hard to pin down to an exact level of potency, if that's what your asking.

There are various things that aren't made clear if it's his plot hax or the Narrator's.

For instance, did he beat Nyar because of his own abilities, or simply because the Narrator wanted him to?

Well is it possible for Cthulhu to just say "I win" and he wins? Or does GEOM counter that somehow?

If Cthulhu's plot manip can do that, it's not a stomp (GEOM most likely wins still), but if it can't do that this is a stomp.

@Edward

He can't manipulate the plot with a word like the Narrator. It's more like...the plot progresses in his favor due to how he wants things to happen or thinks they should.

Cthulhu also does resist existence erasure. Not on a higher-dimensional level (until the end), but worth mentioning.

Ah, so the story goes in his favor.

Not sure if that would counter the Emprah though. Emprah fought Tzeentch right? He might be able to counter that out.

Oh thank goodness.

The Emperor erases, you heretic.

Isn't this a stomp thread, 1-A characters are like overwhelmingly stronger than High 1-B characters iirc. I heard putting a 1-A against a High 1-B is like putting a High 1-B against a 11-C.

Voting for the 1-A character if I'm wrong though.

Back