• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Giving this to Ezio. Better tech and equipment/arsenal.

I believe they're about on par with each other in terms of skills and experience.

Hidden guns, various types of bombs, lots of methods to apply poison, and just a general larger versatility.

Not to mention that he lives 4 centuries ahead of Altaïr so the background in technology is likely to be somewhat more advanced.

these two are my favourites though going to give it to ezio because of equipment advantage though in physical maybe altair is a bit superior to ezio

Didn't Ezio learn from Altair's codex and notes on top of everything else?

Because. tbh, Ezio virtually matches Altair in terms of experience, has better equipment, matches him physically and knows most, if not all of Altiar's tricks and has access to things Altair would not be familiar with.

Yeah, Ezio takes this.

Now they are both Master Assassin's but Ezio has better equipment and i think a second hidden blade will come handy in a fight like this. Im voting for Ezio.

Ezio, although Altair has all of his fighting techniques due to Ezio only knowing most of his fighting style due to him reading Altair's book on fighting.

But if Altair has the Apple of Eden he godstomps

Ezio: 7

Altaïr: 0

Ezio has won! I will wait to add the results to his page.

This thread can be closed then. It's old enough as it is.

And no, Altair can't affect Ezio with the Apple, they both have resistance to its powers.

Don't revive old threads, if they are not closed, just let them rest in peace.

If you knew the thread was finished, then you shouldn't have revived it.

Back