• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Extreme Heat Resistance for Blut Users

So, during Royd's fight with Yamamoto, it was established that if he wasn't using Blut Vene he'd be reduced to ashes by Zanka no Tachi's heat.
(I have the scans but I don't know how to post them, if someone could teach me how to do it on mobile I'd appreciate it).

Either way, what I propose is that much like with Äs Nodt's Resistance to Absolute Zero, Royd Lloyd and every Blut user stronger than him gain some Resistance to Extreme Heat

Edit: Here are the scans
DHKXJk2_1.jpg

1KnIaIU_1.jpg

Last edited:
if someone could teach me how to do it on mobile I'd appreciate it)
You have to press the "Insert Image" button (the one that's a cube with a mountain and sun on it, or just press CTRL+P if you are on PC), then put a link to the image. Make sure the image ends with jpg, png, gif, whatever. If you have the image but can't post it as a link, try uploading it to a different site (i.e Discord, Twatter, whatever) and then open it in a new tab, it should give you a free link.

That's all I'm really gonna contribute since I'm not that knowledgeable on Bleach. Just felt like helping out someone.

You have to press the "Insert Image" button (the one that's a cube with a mountain and sun on it, or just press CTRL+P if you are on PC), then put a link to the image. Make sure the image ends with jpg, png, gif, whatever. If you have the image but can't post it as a link, try uploading it to a different site (i.e Discord, Twatter, whatever) and then open it in a new tab, it should give you a free link.

That's all I'm really gonna contribute since I'm not that knowledgeable on Bleach. Just felt like helping out someone.
Thank you very much for that, I've edited in the scans now

Since this is my first CRT, how exactly does everything work? Do you need to get a mod or something?

check the supporters tab on the bleach vsbw page but this crt is pretty uncontroversial so just ping anyone.

just to clarify the colorful users in supporters are the mods but yea i meant ping any mods/staff.

wait i just remembered i don't think staff get alerted if you ping them in threads, you'll need to message there walls.

I couldn't figure out how to message peoples' walls... I feel a little dumb right now, not gonna lie.

Okay so my problem was I was trying to find somewhere on their wiki user pages instead of the forum member pages. I now know better, lol

Blut vene is a universal energy defense utilised by all quincy theres no unique aspect to it, its fine to scale there resistances if another character has a stronger blut vene but the hard part really is finding out who scales higher.

Blut vene is a universal energy defense utilised by all quincy theres no unique aspect to it, its fine to scale there resistances if another character has a stronger blut vene but the hard part really is finding out who scales higher.
I believe Royd easily defeated a pre-Unohana Training Kenpachi. So, as long as we're fairly sure that they scale above that then they should be fair game to have the Resistance added.

Back