• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i've noticed sonic only has 1 classification as 'Anthropomorphic hedgehog', but there is some more that should be there such as:

Emodiment of Chaos: I know it's not right to use quotes from archie comics but this is a very important figure about sonic, https://youtu.be/oN1WV914ggo?t=2m31s at 02:30 dr eggman calls him the Embodiment of chaos due to him being able to harness so much chaos energy and being able to use the chaos emeralds' full power. (this could be put on shadow and silver's page aswell since they can use the chaos emeralds full power aswell)

The ledgendary Hedgehog: At the end of sonic at the secret rings shahra describes sonic as 'the ledgendary hedgehog' due to his ability to harness the world rings and save her universe as stated here: https://youtu.be/Zmn4UCBbXKM?t=4m31s (he gets called it three times including the 1st cutscene before going into the world of the arabian nights)

The Worlds Fastest Hedgehog: In Sonic and the black knight sonic states himself to be the worlds fastest hedgehog like so: https://youtu.be/3dyt2BY9Bz4?t=14m24s even in one of the oldest tweets from the sonic forces twitter accounts describes him as so.

hopefully these will be accepted and put on sonic the hedgehog's (game character) page as his classifications.

also would it be necessary to put in sonic's note that he has ever growing power due to his statement in forces 'I get more powerful every second'? since he first got owned by infinite in their first meet up and then infinite then stated that his power had exceeded since the first time they met in their next fight.

1.Well that's for this Sonic, not the game one.

2. Sounds more like a title rather than a classification

3. ^

As for the growing power thing, you can possibly add it to the powers and abilities section if it's accepted but mention it's not combat applicable, since [Obviously Sonic Forces Spoilers] he got owned by Infinite 6 months before beating him.

Now we have an explanation for the huge difference in tiers between eras, even though it has never been mentioned that he trains himself or something like that

I'm fine with it, personally. It's not a huge change tbh. Although ya gotta wait for a staff to see and approve this since the page is locked.

Oh, and since I see that you're new here, welcome to the wiki :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back