• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Explosion Manip for all Kamen Rider.

Well, I mean. I’m a little surprise that no one actually try this before.

The reasoning for this is pretty simple. Every Rider have a way to make enemies explode, one way or the other. Usually this is through their death blow/finisher.

And there’s a lot of evidence. Like a boat load. Here is an entire 12 minutes clip of main Rider making monster explode by kicking real good. It doesn’t need to be a kick either a punch is pretty good as well hell, even a slash is good as well. And as we can see, most of them straight up get vape by the explosion which is pretty neat.

As we can see. There’s a lot of way for Rider to simply explode the opponent. But I wouldn’t goes so far as to call this an insta win for Rider if the opponent doesn’t resists explosion manip. It really depend on how strong their AP or if they are going to die against the finishing blow or not. Since there’s a lot of instance where character survive the finisher as well so it isn’t a “you got hit? GG” kind of deal.

TL;DR. Kamen Rider have the abilities to cause enemy to explode, usually vaporize them if it is a death blow of sort.

Agreed. Happens in almost every episode of rider. The only ones I doubt are Amazon and Shin.

Edit: Just remembered Amazon exploded people. Still Idk about Shin.

I'm in agreement. While there's no explanation for how everyone explodes after a finisher, it's most certainly not a species specific thing since the explosions happen even against other Riders, and it's consistent with regular Rider attacks causing sparks even against organic enemies.

This seems uncontroversial to apply. You can probably do so, as long as you edit properly.

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

Is somebody experienced willing to properly apply this?

We are currently working on compiling scenes of Riders performing their finishers to justify all of them collectively getting Explosion Manipulation. Bear with us since there's over 50 years of material to sieve through.

Okay. No problem. I trust your sense of judgement.

Back