• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Explanation why GER beats Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will explain why GER beats Goku.

Most of you guys may think, it is inconclusive.

But it is not.

We all know, GER has infinite speed.

So, he blitz Goku. Goku is immobile against him at full speed.

You may ask, then how GER will kill Goku? To put in a infinite dead loop, you need to kill the opponent first.

Yes, I know. I won't use Return to Zero abilities to kill Goku, you can relax.

You all forget GER's other abilities.

There is ability called "Age Manipulation".

Age Manipulation (By injecting life into living things he can force them to grow until they exhaust their life spans)

To do this hax, you need to grab or touch the living thing. (You can see in the link.)

GER can touch easily Goku, since Goku is immobile against him at full speed. Since Goku does not have immortality or resistance/immunity. He will die. (He don't have anything to do, according to feats.)

GER would force him to grow until his life span ends. He don't need to use his Return to Zero abilities. No need to use infinite dead loop, GER can just kill Goku like that.

GER is only infinite with the return to zero tho, his regular speed is only Massively FTL

I will explain why GER beats Goku.

Most of you guys may think, it is inconclusive.

But it is not.

We all know, GER has infinite speed.

So, he blitz Goku. Goku is immobile against him at full speed.

You may ask, then how GER will kill Goku? To put in a infinite dead loop, you need to kill the opponent first.

Yes, I know. I won't use Return to Zero abilities to kill Goku, you can relax.

You all forget GER's other abilities.

There is ability called "Age Manipulation".

Age Manipulation (By injecting life into living things he can force them to grow until they exhaust their life spans)

To do this hax, you need to grab or touch the living thing. (You can see in the link.)

GER can touch easily Goku, since Goku is immobile against him at full speed. Since Goku does not have immortality or resistance/immunity. He will die. (He don't have anything to do, according to feats.)

GER would force him to grow until his life span ends. He don't need to use his Return to Zero abilities. No need to use infinite dead loop, GER can just kill Goku like that.
ok

that's not in our current profile.

that's our current profile speed

"At least Massively FTL, likely higher physically (Is the evolved form of Gold Experience, keeping its powers and powering up its stats. While near Diavolo and in his sight, managed to break free of its Gold Experience "shell" and move to another location without being noticed before King Crimson could finish it off. Flicked a pebble at such speeds that Diavolo couldn't perceive the attack, barely managing to avoid the brunt of it. Mista claimed he couldn't really see or understand what Giorno did to Diavolo in reference to the beatdown that defeated him, if maybe in part), Infinite for its Return to Zero (Ranked "None" in Speed on its Stand stats, those being referenced in the JOJO-A-GO!GO! guidebook as it stated that its ability "is impossible to compare with the existing Stand(s) and measuring rod(s)"; By comparison, Notorious B.I.G. and Made in Heaven are ranked "∞" on their speed, with the latter having briefly been able to achieve infinite speed [See note 4 below])"

Note 4: On regards to the speed of GER's Return to Zero;

• Stand stats mostly refer to a Stand's general abilities instead of its physicality, hence the JOJO-A-GO!-GO! refers to the board as GER's ability being what can't be compared. This is why specific physical stats are sometimes portrayed as abilities Stands have despite how they only have "one ability"/power each.
  • Notorious B.I.G. and Made in Heaven don't simply have infinite speed, at least the latter can achieve it under some conditions met while the former can potentially do the same. GER upscales to their maximum speed as Notorious B.I.G. and Made in Heaven's stats portray that as their rank instead their others lesser speeds shown.
  • The Return to Zero working within Time Erase doesn't qualify as a feat of infinite speed (See note 4 in the Speed page), but the fact that it did so despite only Diavolo being able to act there supports the idea of GER's ability having a superiority over that of other Stands.
Note 4 of speed page:

Note 4:

Timeless Voids, i.e. areas within a setting that lack time or exist outside of the flow of time, cannot be used to grant Infinite speed. One might be tempted to apply Speed = Distance/Time and say that time equals 0 in this situation, thus moving through this type of void should result in Infinite speed. However, in a Timeless Void, time does not exist, making Time = Not Applicable.

So in short, Time = Nonexistent or Not Applicable and Distance/Time = Undefined and cannot be determined under these conditions.

that's not in our current profile.

that's our current profile speed

"At least Massively FTL, likely higher physically (Is the evolved form of Gold Experience, keeping its powers and powering up its stats. While near Diavolo and in his sight, managed to break free of its Gold Experience "shell" and move to another location without being noticed before King Crimson could finish it off. Flicked a pebble at such speeds that Diavolo couldn't perceive the attack, barely managing to avoid the brunt of it. Mista claimed he couldn't really see or understand what Giorno did to Diavolo in reference to the beatdown that defeated him, if maybe in part), Infinite for its Return to Zero (Ranked "None" in Speed on its Stand stats, those being referenced in the JOJO-A-GO!GO! guidebook as it stated that its ability "is impossible to compare with the existing Stand(s) and measuring rod(s)"; By comparison, Notorious B.I.G. and Made in Heaven are ranked "∞" on their speed, with the latter having briefly been able to achieve infinite speed [See note 4 below])"

Note 4: On regards to the speed of GER's Return to Zero;

• Stand stats mostly refer to a Stand's general abilities instead of its physicality, hence the JOJO-A-GO!-GO! refers to the board as GER's ability being what can't be compared. This is why specific physical stats are sometimes portrayed as abilities Stands have despite how they only have "one ability"/power each.
  • Notorious B.I.G. and Made in Heaven don't simply have infinite speed, at least the latter can achieve it under some conditions met while the former can potentially do the same. GER upscales to their maximum speed as Notorious B.I.G. and Made in Heaven's stats portray that as their rank instead their others lesser speeds shown.
  • The Return to Zero working within Time Erase doesn't qualify as a feat of infinite speed (See note 4 in the Speed page), but the fact that it did so despite only Diavolo being able to act there supports the idea of GER's ability having a superiority over that of other Stands.
I know bro, thats the reason they opened that CRY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back