• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Explanation why GER beats Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
pshycological energy

and i have some stuff reguarding fighting will if you want it too
"It's the physical manifestation of your phychological energy." That's more than you described it to be. But I'll concede on this one because I haven't read every JoJo part yet, and am not too knowledgable on Stands.
can you just stop repeating arguments?

even if it dosen't he have tons of hax that can use
That wasn't an argument. I'm just pointing out that your argument doesn't prove your claim.

"It's the physical manifestation of your phychological energy." That's more than you described it to be. But I'll concede on this one because I haven't read every JoJo part yet, and am not too knowledgable on Stands.
I mean, if we talk about natural causes, they can't die until users, and consuquence the phsycological energy dies.

but there wasn't user there so
That wasn't an argument. I'm just pointing out that your argument doesn't prove your claim.
Explain

Giorno being able to age a tree, and a tree and human both having life is all it took? That's suprising.
Insects as well. But there are a couple more steps : both human and tree have life, Giorno has feats of affecting both kinds of life in the same ways in other uses of his power. The fact that he can also explicitly age insects is an added bonus

PS : this is the last clarification from my side. I see no point in arguing over this here

Last edited:
Insects as well. But there are a couple more steps : both human and tree have life, Giorno has feats of affecting both kinds of life in the same ways in other uses of his power. The fact that he can also explicitly age insects is an added bonus

PS : this is the last clarification from my side. I see no point in arguing over this here
Well, Goku has resistance to willpower manipulation, i Wonder if Giorno can nullify his willpower to 0

i mean, it's still different type of empatich
Alr, there is only 1 problem left, if we can solve this Giorno beats goku in proven way. Not like someway/somehow. In jojo guide book, stated as "attacker's will and actions", does that mean if opponent does not attack, he cant revert his will and actions?

Alr, there is only 1 problem left, if we can solve this Giorno beats goku in proven way. Not like someway/somehow. In jojo guide book, stated as "attacker's will and actions", does that mean if opponent does not attack, he cant revert his will and actions?
man, if we want tbh, he dosen't neither used in canon

willpower is useless here

What about MUI which the body can move without him being conscious.
And i don't think Gio can age any human.
Also Gio needs to kill the victim in order to be put in death loop and he have no way of hurting goku who has universal durability even in base form.

I've been asked to close this thread on accounts of it being potentially controversial and frankly that's what I got skimming through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back