• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Explanation why GER beats Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes it's a ger hax, i didn't say otherwise, im saying it isn't showed in manga/anime and i don't know how vsbw treat it
Note 4: On regards to the speed of GER's Return to Zero;

• Stand stats mostly refer to a Stand's general abilities instead of its physicality, hence the JOJO-A-GO!-GO! refers to the board as GER's ability being what can't be compared. This is why specific physical stats are sometimes portrayed as abilities Stands have despite how they only have "one ability"/power each.

• ((((((((((((Notorious B.I.G. and Made in Heaven don't simply have infinite speed, at least the latter can achieve it under some conditions met while the former can potentially do the same. GER upscales to their maximum speed as Notorious B.I.G. and Made in Heaven's stats portray that as their rank instead their others lesser speeds shown.)))))))))

• The Return to Zero working within Time Erase doesn't qualify as a feat of infinite speed (See note 4 in the Speed page), but the fact that it did so despite only Diavolo being able to act there supports the idea of GER's ability having a superiority over that of other Stands.
What about this one?

Notorious B.I.G. and Made in Heaven don't simply have infinite speed, at least the latter can achieve it under some conditions met while the former can potentially do the same. GER upscales to their maximum speed as Notorious B.I.G. and Made in Heaven's stats portray that as their rank instead their others lesser speeds shown.

Notorious B.I.G. and Made in Heaven don't simply have infinite speed, at least the latter can achieve it under some conditions met while the former can potentially do the same. GER upscales to their maximum speed as Notorious B.I.G. and Made in Heaven's stats portray that as their rank instead their others lesser speeds shown.
both peak is infinite for whate we know.

and with this? what's the point?

It says ger upscales his speed as notorious big and mih's
ye, and that's why you should read that other note:

• Stand stats mostly refer to a Stand's general abilities instead of its physicality, hence the JOJO-A-GO!-GO! refers to the board as GER's ability being what can't be compared. This is why specific physical stats are sometimes portrayed as abilities Stands have despite how they only have "one ability"/power each.

it can be reasonable or not, but whatever that's how vsbw treated it, not my fault. you are free to make a CRT btw

it can be reasonable or not, but whatever that's how vsbw treated it, not my fault. you are free to make a CRT btw
I didnt get

Well i didnt get why this text debunk inf speed?

So, looks like ger can't win without playing fair. Like he can deceive Goku and touch easily. But that doesnt count right? Since we cant know if goku will fall for that
though, one of jojo's bizarre adventures strong point aside hax is inteligence, giorno in-character use strategy, so he can do one of much things that did in the series.

though, one of jojo's bizarre adventures strong point aside hax is inteligence, giorno in-character use strategy, so he can do one of much things that did in the series.
If he can deceive Goku and touch him, he takes the duel. But since we can't prove if Goku will fall for that, seems inconclusive. Maybe something with Emphatic Manipulation, but Goku has resistance. Not sure if it will affect

If he can deceive Goku and touch him, he takes the duel. But since we can't prove if Goku will fall for that, seems inconclusive. Maybe something with Emphatic Manipulation, but Goku has resistance. Not sure if it will affect
the return to zero effect, that i mentioned before, can be also an advantage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back