• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Explain A Plot Badly

Star Wars Rebels: Innocent youth brainwashed into working with terrorist cell and committing various crimes all across the galaxy against the noble Galactic Empire.

Fire Emblem Awakening:

King seeks revenge for another country's past actions against his people and is dismissed as being insane and is murdered

Giant Lobster seeks to unify the world and bring peace, stopping an ancient evil, but is called a Conqueror and is killed by the very people he wanted to unite

A ma just wishes for his child to thrive and become a powerful figure in his religion and is dismissed as a lunatic while his religion is demoted into an evil cult and is murdered by his own son

Amnesiac wakes up in the middle of a field, in a foreign country, while their future leader finds and brainwashes them, turning them against the country they were born and raised in

A tyrant who abuses a broken mind and forces them to become a war machine against their own homeland

The Everlasting said:
@Soldier

What's The Clone Wars?
Dangerous cult of plasma sword wielding monks create slave army and wage war against persecuted Outer Rim business owners. Their true goal is to overthrow The Senate and gain Unlimited Powah!

Soldier Blue said:
The Everlasting said:
"overthrow The Senate"
The Senate = The noble and sexy young Chancellor from Naboo who is trying to fix the cluster **** that was the Republic.
That reminds me of this really cool EU story Star Wars had.

You can ask about it on my wall if you're curious.

SONO CHI NO SADAME!

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

JO!

Yu Yu Hakusho: Kid dies, is revived, becomes a demon hunter, finds out he's a demon too, wants to continue fighting demons, holds a tournament to select a leader of the demon realm instead of peaceful democratic elections.

-A school girl throws condoms in class and becomes student council president.

I will judge you if you know what that is.

@Will

Funny, my school gives out free condoms.

But is this that series where the main character is a girl who wears panties on her head?

The entire series is free on Newgrounds/Kongregates/Armor Games. Steam has expanded content

Reppuzan said:
@Will

Funny, my school gives out free condoms.

But is this that series where the main character is a girl who wears panties on her head?
Considering you don't find a lot of under 18 and virgin persons today. It's actually a smart decision.

Somehow i remember several girls wearing panties on their head(anime...), but the one you refer on is likely from Shimoneta so no, this is something else.

A little help, every ep of the anime lasts 8 minutes and if you watch funny moments in anime on YouTube you saw it at least ones as a clickbait thumbnail lol.

Ah yes, it's not every game where one of the party members literally slaughtered 90% of the human population for fun.

Wait until you see Drakengard's party.

Literally everyone is an asshole in some way or another.

Back