• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Explain A Plot Badly

Heroes of the Storm is a rip off of DoTA 2 which is a rip off of LoL, which is a rip off of...something. Although to be fair, HOTS features my boys the Lost Vikings, which almost makes me want to play it.

Darkanine said:
Heroes of the Storm is a rip off of DoTA 2 which is a rip off of LoL, which is a rip off of...something. Although to be fair, HOTS features my boys the Lost Vikings, which almost makes me want to play it.
DOTA - LOL - DOTA 2 - HOTS

Girl doesn't listen to anyone for the sake of plot while her friend that she's mad at for no real reason is busy actually getting stuff done and actually being a good character, she then gets forced into the role of damsel in distress because she made several bad decisions which could've been prevented by listening to literally anyone and was sacrificed to a lizard with mental health issues and was saved by her friend who stabbed her with a tooth

-Fire Emblem: Echoes: Shadows of Valentia

I loved the arc where Star Platinum: The World finally ascended to the rank of Mamodo King.

Pokemon Anime Series (Main one): A kid who never grows up gets an electric mouse that sometimes defeat awesome mega monsters but also gets bodied by a baby snake. The Kid never learns from his journey and will never be the "best there ever was".

A young boy is raised in isolation from the rest of the world, he starts a journey in which he finds some special objects, he also gets stomped after being told where he's actually from, he also turns out to be a member of a race that had been (mostly) destroyed, and that his father figure had adopted him

He also gets a transformation in which his hair grows longer, a temporary form that ran out before he could really do much with it, and a very casual tier 3 feat later in the series, but without any hax

Now, most people might think Dragon Ball...but Champion's Sword exists

Ambiguous gendered person of unknown age gets kidnapped from another universe by an army and is forced to shoot people with a gun and has to repeat the same chapter multiple times but with different characters each time, later, Ganondorf starts a flame war

Fire Emblem Heroes

A boy fights police hired by aliens to find bad trinkets that accidently summon the Tadpole God In a effort to turn everyone into germs and themselves into stone using dinosaurs worshipped by people who rewrite your mind by shaking their hips

Shamo: What happens when you teach martial arts to a mentally unstable sociopath? Here's a hint: very bad things.

People come together to become fictional anime girls and waifu eachother even though 99% of everyone are dudes. Eventually, a cult is formed following "Da Wae", which now they seek their queen for the mighty Ugandan country.

VRChat

A circus boy meets alternate dimension versions of himself and his girlfriend while fighting game obsessed armies and totalitarian neopolitan western people who worship an Australian cyclist using propaganda, hippos, smiles, and his inner desire for genocide

Back