• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Expanding the References for Common Feats page

Omnificence

Joe, Joey, Jojo, Joseph
He/Him
Diamond Supporter
There's one subject I feel isn't really discussed here on these forums let alone the main website, and that's the References for Common Feats page.

I've been looking at a lot of blogs on the VS Battles wiki that detail some of the common feats in fiction; some of them have been evaluated and some of them haven't. Selectively, I've noticed that there aren't as much common feats dealing with speed and in addition, I noticed that there aren't any speed feats for the References for Common Feats page. Thankfully, I've decided to take the time to assemble all the common speed feats I could find in the blogs section and put them into one blog. I'm thinking of doing the same thing for all the other common feats that haven't been added yet.

With that being said, I think we should all do our part to evaluate these common feats others have fabricated and implement them into the References for Common Feats page. I'll list the blogs down below this paragraph and continue to update whenever I can:

Last edited:
I'm not exactly sure whether to list these blogs individually in each reply or put them all together in one reply or the start of the thread, but I'll definitely post links to the blogs for everyone to evaluate and decide upon.

I'm not exactly sure whether to list these blogs individually in each reply or put them all together in one reply or the start of the thread, but I'll definitely post links to the blogs for everyone to evaluate and decide upon.
I’d say link the blogs to the OP so everyone who hops in here can see/find them immediately.

I like this

Would this fit better in a CGM thread?
I actually had a little trouble deciding that. I wasn't sure whether or not to put this in a content revision thread or calc group discussion thread. Maybe I'll ask someone to lock this thread and then put it there if we don't get enough members here.

I actually had a little trouble deciding that. I wasn't sure whether or not to put this in a content revision thread or calc group discussion thread. Maybe I'll ask someone to lock this thread and then put it there if we don't get enough members here.
Not needed, I can move threads.

This is related to calculations so I'll move it over there

Alright then, OP it is.
Volcano blog not working

I really like this. These look good to me as well, but I can't evaluate the individual feats since I'm not a CGM, nor do I have relevant calcing knowledge. Great idea though. Good job.

Alright, looks like we're on a move here. I'm still finding some more feats to add so I don't want this thread to be closed just yet.

I believe Bambu and DontTalk had already evaluated a bunch of these years prior.

Okay. Now is there anyone here who joined this thread that can give their input here once again? Anyone?

Last edited:
1. Not all calcs are accepted.
2. Some calcs contradict against each other and against our existing calcs.

Will need time to evaluate, but much needed if these are what to be considered a "common feat".

Okay. Thank you both for helping out. It is very appreciated.

Buttersamurai's calculations have been debunked, and we already have references for some of them.
These (and various others that I don't have the effort to address) are already on the page.
Wouldn't these two have to be reconciled? They're the same calculation with vastly different results.
This was just a joke.
Xcano admitted to messing this one up.
This was actually debunked and recalculated to Multi-Galaxy level during DBS revisions.
These don't seem like common feats.
Just use the first one. It's the same but more expansive.

Buttersamurai's calculations have been debunked, and we already have references for some of them.

These (and various others that I don't have the effort to address) are already on the page.

Wouldn't these two have to be reconciled? They're the same calculation with vastly different results.

This was just a joke.

Xcano admitted to messing this one up.

This was actually debunked and recalculated to Multi-Galaxy level during DBS revisions.

These don't seem like common feats.

Just use the first one. It's the same but more expansive.
Okay, this should take a load off the staff; the list has been updated. Thank you very much for your input, Asura. I will continue looking for more blogs.

Actually, it turns out obliterating a person isn't on there. It should definitely be added.

Actually, it turns out obliterating a person isn't on there. It should definitely be added.
Oh, well in that case, let's be sure to add it. But for now, which of the listed feats can we start adding to the page? And who would like to volunteer to add them?

Some of these I agree with adding but others aren't what I'd consider "Common Feats". ByAsura makes valid points regarding some of them.

Some of these I agree with adding but others aren't what I'd consider "Common Feats". ByAsura makes valid points regarding some of them.
Can the updated list of feats at the top be added, then? Or should we have everyone evaluate all of them first?

Last edited:
Back