• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Expanding the References for Common Feats page

I was thinking, should we also calculate AP values for LS feats in our current RfCF page? Stuff like ripping heads off. Would take some generalization and lowballing to be universally applicable but it would help many
Hmmmmm, you'd need to know the distance moved first, since Energy= Force x distance.

Hmmmmm, you'd need to know the distance moved first, since Energy= Force x distance.
probably do a semicircle using avg arm length as the radius, i can't imagine bigger movements being done often with such a feat

probably do a semicircle using avg arm length as the radius, i can't imagine bigger movements being done often with such a feat
Spine might be a problem due to its length, arm might need to be raised a bit if you're going vertical rips.

So are DontTalk or any calc group members here willing to expand on the relevant page with the accepted calculations then, or is there any other tasks that need to be finished first?

Thank you very much for helping out.

Can somebody write a list of the common feats calculations that have been approved so far, and the relevant ones that still need to be evaluated, please?

I been reading stuff on Vs Battles since at least 2021. This might be trivial but eh, I want to at least make a good mark on this site. There has been a tug of war incident involving the ripping of many people's arms below their shoulders, the rope was being pulled at 80000 kgf for a rope that could handle 26000 kgf at most (Class 50-100). This person's accepted(?) calculation is below that value but it's close, so maybe the sources about the incident could have consistency with the kgf?

I also did 2 calculations on providing legit sources for a calculation on crushing a skull & literally breaking all a person's bones in a google doc. I'm wondering if I should make them blog posts on Vs Battles for evaluation for the calc group (should I?).

I also stumbled upon a search engine dedicated to students & researchers that makes academic info more accessible months ago. The search engine is refseek.com, it's how I managed to get the weight of a skull after some digging. It's saved me countless hours of research.

I been reading stuff on Vs Battles since at least 2021. This might be trivial but eh, I want to at least make a good mark on this site. There has been a tug of war incident involving the ripping of many people's arms below their shoulders, the rope was being pulled at 80000 kgf for a rope that could handle 26000 kgf at most (Class 50-100). This person's accepted(?) calculation is below that value but it's close, so maybe the sources about the incident could have consistency with the kgf?
Not bad. Not bad at all. I got Class 5 for my own spindly arm. I'd suggest you put your values in a blog.

I also did 2 calculations on providing legit sources for a calculation on crushing a skull & literally breaking all a person's bones in a google doc. I'm wondering if I should make them blog posts on Vs Battles for evaluation for the calc group (should I?).
Also not bad at all. I got similar values for the skull here. Same deal as before, put it in a blog.

I also stumbled upon a search engine dedicated to students & researchers that makes academic info more accessible months ago. The search engine is refseek.com, it's how I managed to get the weight of a skull after some digging. It's saved me countless hours of research.
Interesting.

Not bad. Not bad at all. I got Class 5 for my own spindly arm. I'd suggest you put your values in a blog.

Also not bad at all. I got similar values for the skull here. Same deal as before, put it in a blog.

Interesting.
You just gave me a big shot of dopamine
Ok! I'll plan to have the blog post(s) up around this week/tomorrow. I gotta continue to kick start my presence on this site a bit & do high school homework in the meantime.

Thank you for helping out. A calculation blog would be best, yes.

No problem. Thank you very much for the help.

Since some or most of the calculations from this blog have been evaluated and accepted by others, does anyone mind adding the said ones to the References for Common Feats page?

@DontTalkDT

Last edited:
I would also appreciate help from DontTalk and our calc group with this task.

Well it seems we got all the speed feats added to the References for Common Feats page and I extrapolate we're on the right track here. Unfortunately, there are quite a bit of grammatical errors in the page, so I'd like to have someone who has time on their hands to take care of this. Now, is there anyone here who'd like to volunteer to do so?

If I temporarily unlock the page, would somebody here be willing to handle the grammar errors, without changing anything else, please?

Well we still have yet to deal with the dirty business of calculating watching various real-life bullets in a standstill, so have fun calculating the world's most common guns that way LOL

Well it seems we got all the speed feats added to the References for Common Feats page and I extrapolate we're on the right track here. Unfortunately, there are quite a bit of grammatical errors in the page, so I'd like to have someone who has time on their hands to take care of this. Now, is there anyone here who'd like to volunteer to do so?
Maybe we should have @DontTalkDT or some other Administrator/Content Moderator to do this task.
@SomebodyData @Celestial_Pegasus @Wokistan @Mr._Bambu @Qawsedf234 @ByAsura @Sir_Ovens @Starter_Pack @Ogbunabali

Would any of you be willing to handle it please?

Only spelling errors were mentioned here so far.

Last edited:
I did what I could find.

Back