• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Existence Erasure Type

Megaraptor149

He/Him
I think, Existence Erasure should have several types and categorized into types with each explanation.
And it's actually something similar like Regeneration stuff, especially (Low-Godly, Mid-Godly & High-Godly)

For example:

Low Existence Erasure = Completely Erasure of Body
Mid Existence Erasure = Completely Erasure of Body, Soul & Mind
High Existence Erasure = Completely Erasure of Body, Soul, Mind & Fundamental Aspect (like Concept, History & Narrative)

What do you think? should Existence Erasure page it's should be edited for several types.

Not against it, but given how much work it would require, I think it's simpler to just continue what we already do and detail how the EE works and what it can erase.

Low is just normal EE
Mid is just higher EE potency which can affect soul or we can say it is EE + Soul Destruction
High is just combination of many thing ranging from Conceptual, Information,.... to Plot Erasure thus it is kinda redundant because character have those kind of ability will already have EE listed along with

From the Void Manipulation Page this is basically another term for Existence Erasure.

Conversion to Nonexistence: The user of this ability might be capable of turning targets to nothing. This can range from only turning the matter of the target to nothing to also turning things like its energy, mind, soul, space, time and/or concept to nothing. Note that most users of this ability have not the full range of the ability. Further note that one shouldn't list a character to have resistance against this ability in total, as that requires a character to have shown resistance against every imaginable ability which can erase a target.

Would this be affected if Existence Erasure were to be reworked?

From the Void Manipulation Page this is basically another term for Existence Erasure.

Conversion to Nonexistence: The user of this ability might be capable of turning targets to nothing. This can range from only turning the matter of the target to nothing to also turning things like its energy, mind, soul, space, time and/or concept to nothing. Note that most users of this ability have not the full range of the ability. Further note that one shouldn't list a character to have resistance against this ability in total, as that requires a character to have shown resistance against every imaginable ability which can erase a target.

Would this be affected if Existence Erasure were to be reworked?
If the existence erasure only erase the body of target I'm a kinda doubt about that. If the existence erasure of soul and mind until the target becomes non-existent maybe it can get NEP1 but if it goes to the existence erasure until fundamental stages such as conceptual erasure it might get NEP2, with the provision of target does not regenerate.

Yeah it's include Void Manipulation but idk if it affects later

we could always just describe the existence erasure on the character's page

This isn't like Regeneration, where you kind of need a standardized system.
Existence Erasure is just erasing something. What do they erase? Put that in the page.

we could always just describe the existence erasure on the character's page

This isn't like Regeneration, where you kind of need a standardized system.
Existence Erasure is just erasing something. What do they erase? Put that in the page.
yes this is not the same as regeneration.
Idk what you say.

Yes it's explained in the page directly but I just think things like that should be sorted by levels to find out the superiority of each character who has an existence erasure that they basically have different superiority.

Last edited:
Completely unnecessary, since if we go by this order you'd have to level fire and ice manipulation as well since some fire can burn soul as well as concept, same case with ice and so many things.

Completely unnecessary, since if we go by this order you'd have to level fire and ice manipulation as well since some fire can burn soul as well as concept, same case with ice and so many things.
If that's how it works, power & abilities such as Conceptual Manipulation or etc which have several types and levels don't need to require several types or levels, Basically everything will remain the same in Conceptual Manipulation. It doesn't matter whether it's independent, dependent or lesser reactive, basically it will still include Conceptual Manipulation without the need for a type to distinguish the three.

I've thought about this before and I agree.
How about EE from time? Similar to beerus hakai.
That's would be High Existence Erasure of course.

Because if the erasure along with time will be the same as the temporal erasure starting from the past, present and future and also history and that can be said as one of the fundamental aspects.

Low Existence Erasure = Completely Erasure of Body
Mid Existence Erasure = Completely Erasure of Body, Soul & Mind
I don’t think there are many existence erasures out there that exclusively erase the body without the mind. That seems more of a feat for the one being erased tbh.

Like some others have said, this isn't really necessary, not everything needs to be split into types

You simply explain the EE on a characters page, not every single power needs a hierarchy of types like regen has. A change like this has no real benefit, especially not one proportionate to the amount of work it'd take, as a page is already supposed to describe what a character can erase by explaining the power on the page, which in theory, would be a more thorough explanation than just listing something like "Low Existence Erasure" in any case.

I disagree with this thread as others said, the EE type actually would just be the description of how it works in the profile, such as Beerus, that explains that it can erasre body, souls, energy etc, adding a whole ''Existence Erasure'' type would be totally redundant, and if the profile doesnt have explanation, that ability itself shouldnt even be there, and thats all that I have to said about this

Yeah, you're right.

I don't think it's really necessary either.
Cuz, it's a bit too complicated if the Existence Erasure profile is revised and it will have an impact on the character profiles that have Existence Erasure

I'm not exactly against it, but it doesn't seem necessary. Just put what they erase on the profile.

I actually agree with this, although in my opinion the wording should be different.

Such as matter erasure, spiritual erasure, Conceptual erasure etc. Profiles should list what they erase rather than just a vague EE example.

It can be put up as a suggestion if anything since it expands more of this ability or have the staff talk about improving it at least.

tbh I'm more of for the convenience of this addition

I disagree for basically exactly what Paul Frank said,

For the work required to apply this, there is literally zero value added to any pages with EE already, which already have it explained better than just a type-classification could imply. It's just unnecessary.

Back