• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Examples of wank

i think it was on a thread when people said artoria (aka OG seibah) could defeat dudes like God Spawn and trion juggernaut, one dude even went as far as to say even galactus could get rekt by her...it was pretty much "muh vaporisation reeeee" thing

PS: the seibah used on the thread was the zero/UBW one

shit hit the fan obviously and hilarity ensued

Saitama is ludicrously wanked on ComicVine it's hilarious. So much so that he can defeat pre-new 52 Supes and Diana.

You'd also get to hear some blackhole level Bleach on there.

One Piece is here because there was a scale a while back that labeled Whitebeard as 5-A. It's also on here becuase I love you Calaca <3

I'm intrigued. Where does that come from?

We usually joke about High 4-C OP for a lot of reasons, but 5-A is an unknown for me.

Saw someone claim that Acnologia is 1-B (by this verse' standards). Also claimed Universe One reshaped the entire world when the FT wiki itself stated that it only affected Fiore. Oh and the guy was actually debating that the Fairy Tail world could beat Post-Crisis Ares.

Idk if I can find the Whitebeard thread. All I know is that they took the "Kuma lightspeed planet size calc." They also used a gross amount of calc stacking

This thread will probably create bad blood with other platforms, so it's not a great idea.

That being said, **** it. Fictional Battle's Omniverse has Beyonder at Omnipotent, as well as all of the Beyonders somehow

Oh, it's IreneBelserion69. I shouldn't be surprised.

I probably read that before but I deleted it from my mind.

Hilarious as always.

Canon Dragon Ball being anything above Low 2-C is wank to me (bar Zen O and Super Shenlong, obviously), but I can see where the 2-C Angels we have here come from.

I saw 1-A SMT once and don't know where the hell that came from.

Saitama being anything above 5-B, and even that sounds too much if it wasn't for Boros.

Obviously, Marvel and DC having scales that make no sense leads to this A LOT. 2-A Batman is perfectly sane, apparently.

Lol, I haven't talked to the old G+ squad in a while.

I spent pretty much an entire summer just talking to those peeps on hangouts.

If you remember me it might be because I was one of the guys who would tag a bunch of people on death battles.

I don't even have much problem with wank, so I'll only be posting some very selective stuff here

Back