• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ex-Aid's Tier revision

From Mighty Novel X, you can read it here

Ex-Aid base form in the Novel tanking Genm God Maximum's attack, but nearly died:
What Genm took out was… God Maximum Mighty X.

“Grade billion. Henshin!”

Genm placed the gashat in the Gamer Driver!

“God Maximum Mighty X!”

Genm pulled the Driver’s lever!

“Kuroto Dan’s divine talent of the highest order! Kuroto Dan! God Maximum Mighty X!”

He transformed into Kamen Rider Genm God Maximum Gamer Level Billion, a warrior with a powerful body based on black and purple.

The opponent’s level is one billion. It’s a cheat spec that is no longer balanced in the game.

“Cosmic Chronicle Launch!”

Genm stomped on the ground and leapt high into the sky!

In the blink of an eye, he disappeared into the night sky, and a star shone out from within the starry sky. Its radiance grew larger and larger, covering the entire sky.

It was Mars.

Genm, holding Mars in his hands, rushed toward me.

The scale is just too different. With a planet that big as a weapon, there’s nowhere to run. With no way to do anything about it, I was hit all over with Mars and blown away violently.

My Rider Gauge was quickly depleted, until there were only a few bars left.

There was no longer any way to win the battle in a straightforward manner.

Genm threw Mars back into space and started laughing loudly.

“Hahaha! The bad ending is just around the corner. If you have any last words, I’ll hear them.”

“…This is how a game should be played.”

Genm God Maximum is comparable to Hyper Muteki, and it's not easy for Hyper Muteki to defeat him, Emu also stated that if he use Hyper Muteki to fight Genm God Maximum, it'll take Emu a lifetime to defeat him:
That’s right. If I have the power of Muteki, I will not be defeated even against God Maximum. But on the other hand, it is not easy to defeat him. If I’m not careful, it might take me five, ten years, or even a lifetime to defeat him. No kidding.

If that’s the case, the odds are against me. As a human being, I have a time limit, a life span.

Conclusion:
Genm God Maximum: Should be 2-C, scaled from Hyper Muteki
New key, Ex-Aid's overall stat in the novel: Should be At most 2-C, due to him tanking Genm God Maximum's attack, but nearly died
Ex-Aid Mighty Novel X: Should be 2-C, defeated Genm God Maximum

Last edited:
2-C is for Heisei Generations key, dunno if the novel scales to that.
Heisei Generations FINAL is canon, and the Novel takes place after Another Ending Trilogy, which takes place after HGF, and so far nothing contradicts the tier scaling of Hyper Muteki.

Last edited:
Weren't there literally a quote that have Kuroto admitted that he could never hope to beat Hyper Muteki?

The thing he's implying here isn't that Genm God Billion is matching or weaker than Hyper Muteki it's that Emu Hojo just doesn't HAVE the lifespan to do anything if Genm God decide to infinitely stall him out.

Weren't there literally a quote that have Kuroto admitted that he could never hope to beat Hyper Muteki?

The thing he's implying here isn't that Genm God Billion is matching or weaker than Hyper Muteki it's that Emu Hojo just doesn't HAVE the lifespan to do anything if Genm God decide to infinitely stall him out.
Yes, and Emu also referred to that in the statement, he literally said that he will not be defeated even against God Maximum, that's why Genm steals the Muteki Gashat, but even if he has Muteki, he will not easily defeat God Maximum either.
The context here is that Kuroto already transforms into God Maximum, and was ready to fight, Emu was talking about the fight, there's nothing about "stalling", interpreted "If I’m not careful, it might take me five, ten years, or even a lifetime to defeat him. No kidding." as "stalling" is quite a stretch.
God Maximum is indeed weaker and cannot defeat Hyper Muteki, but still comparable enough to hold his own for the entire of Emu's lifetime, that's what the statement was about.

Last edited:
"If I’m not careful, it might take me five, ten years, or even a lifetime to defeat him. No kidding." as "stalling" is quite a stretch.
God Maximum is indeed weaker and cannot defeat Hyper Muteki, but still comparable enough to hold his own for the entire of Emu's lifetime, that's what the statement was about.
And that's the thing isn't it.

No matter what, Genm God Billion CANNOT win against him AT ALL.

The best that Genm can goes for is to stall for Emu lifespan if Emu were to goes into Hyper Muteki, and Genm know that, which is why he set up the Mighty Novel scenario in the first place so that Emu could NEVER goes into Muteki.

And well, as stated by Emu himself, if he "weren't careful" which heavily imply that Emu literally have to be somewhat throwing to not win against Genm God.

And that's the thing isn't it.

No matter what, Genm God Billion CANNOT win against him AT ALL.
And NOT EASY for Hyper Muteki to defeat him.

There's no thing such as stall implying here, only stalemate. Your statement all came from a big "assumption" that Genm goes for a stall, which was never stated anywhere. Emu just said that if it takes him in Muteki form a lifetime to defeat Genm, that's all

While indeed weaker and couldn't win against Hyper Muteki, if God Maximum was strong enough to his own and wait for Emu's lifespan to go out, then that should qualify 2-C. If he is really massively weaker (5-A), Hyper Muteki (2-C) only needs one punch to defeat him, which wouldn't make any sense for Emu to think that it would cost him a lifetime.

Yeah, canonicity isn’t a question here. The movie where Hyper Muteki becomes 2-C is canon and so is the novel. The question really comes down to if the scaling is applicable for Genm

Heisei Generations FINAL is canon, and the Novel takes place after Another Ending Trilogy, which takes place after HGF, and so far nothing contradicts the tier scaling of Hyper Muteki.
I know the movie is canon, damn it is on the profile so that is unquestionable. Just didn't knew that PLACEMENT mentioned.

I know the movie is canon, damn it is on the profile so that is unquestionable. Just didn't knew that PLACEMENT mentioned.
Yeah that’s my bad. I put the placement of Hyper Muteki (HGF) at the end since it’s Emu’s strongest form. It just looked nicer that way

I'm going to be neutral here because it could mean that even if Emu defeated Kuroto Dan, he would revive himself infinitely, while Emu only has the life span of a human, so in the long run, the odds are against him.

Of course, this could also imply that God Genm could compete with Hyper Muteki in some way, but, once again, Genm would have to take Muteki away because he knows it's the only counter to his power.

Simply put, Kuroto and Emu's statements raise a slew of possibilities, so it's not easy to figure out which is the most plausible. I'm willing to accept a "Possibly" rating, but only when everyone else has come to an agreement.

I agree with James, I’m also neutral here. With how Emu is describing a war of attrition against Kuroto, it does seem a bit odd to imagine Genm could avoid taking 2-C hits. At the same time, Kuroto, a man obsessed with his own talent and intelligence was not so egotistical that he denied Muteki was superior.

Like James says, this could all just come back to how Genm’s multitude of hax, mastery of his own creations, and many lives could be what Emu is referring to. Given it takes literal plot hax to put a quick end to Genm in the novel, this may just be a case of the hurdles being Kuroto’s methods of miraculously returning. Kuroto also doesn’t have the disadvantage of stamina. Like most Riders, Emu’s stamina would be greater than an average‘s humans, but it still has a limit. Genm doesn’t have that issue here.

Last edited:

The Lifespan thing is weird btw because technically Emu can just remain transformed forever and finish the fight. He's not exactly 'Human' any more as Ex-Aid. None of the Gamer riders are.

Plus, Hyper Muteki can resist Plot Manipulation and Reality Warping, can't he? Genm could only delay the inevitable.

Back