• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Evil Superman vs. Evil Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
[URL='https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/d/d4/Cool%21.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20171015123514'][IMG alt="Cool! said:
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/d/d4/Cool%21.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/180?cb=20171015123514[/IMG][/URL]
Gargoyle One"]
Iron Ma

Well, if Goku Black underestimates him and gets absolutely pummeled early in the fight, he's probably screwed.

Alternatively, if Superboy Prime gets serious and phases Goku Black's heart out, he could easily win. It's just too unlikely to bank on.

@Calaca

Of course. Even disconsidering that he could use his hax, Superboy really could win by simply overpowering Black. The thing is, Black outskilling him is a much more likely result.

This isn't stompish, rather decisive.

@EliminatorVenom

Thanks. I was expecting this isn't stompish.

Anyway, voting for Black FRA.

Hope this is the first of a loooooong well-played thread series.

Goku Black dwarfs universals whom have trained to become significantly stronger, and when Superboy was mostly drained of energy, he took a universe busting explosion to the face.

Oh my lord, it's a respectable thread for DC Vs. DB, an astounding acomplishment everyone, a round of applause for all!

I don't think that I can praise this thread enough, it is a wonderful step in the right direction

Huesito88 said:
Isn't Goku Black as strong as Goku when he fought Hit?
Goku Black is the strongest non GoD character during the Future Trunks Saga which would include Future Trunks Saga SSBKKx10 Goku according to a statement. But if we ignore the statement than Goku Black would only be vastly stronger than the combined might of SSB Goku and SSB Vegeta by the end of the Future Trunks Saga.

what Peter said, even ssjblue goku from the universe 6 tournament would be stronger then baseline universal as that was ssjg goku

Lets hope that we can actually discuss this without members turning stupid and insulting each other over fictional characters fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back