• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Evil Superman vs. Evil Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew Schroeder said:
He punched himself and made himself cease to exist. He also retconned the space-time continuum by punching.
Isnt that more akind to his Low 2-C key?

Wasn't SBP in a different dimension when he did that? I remember that him, Kal-L, Alex Luthor and Lois Lane were in some weird paradise dimension and were watching the rest of reality from there.

I didn't forget about the Retcon Punch, I just assumed, you know, since Time Paradox Immunity exists on Black's page, that might be irrelevant. But the warping of reality with punches is why I refrained from voting.

Matthew Schroeder said:
>Time Paradox Immunity on Black's page.
Lol what.
Time Rings make one immune to changes in their timeline. It's the entire reason Black still exists after Beerus killed Zamasu.

Superboy Prime punches Black and makes him cease to exist. Also, it is in fact an ability available in all his keys (He did it in Infinite Crisis, with his 3-C key).

Pretty sure he dosen't always retcon viq his punches, otherwise we'd have a lot more non existant flashes and, correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't some of these feats somewhat situational, like the time trapper one being due to future self none sense, I don't quite remember

Isnt Retconing an entire Universe's Space-Time by punching and breaking barriers close to the 5th Dimension are 4 Dimensional/Low 2-C (and above) AP?

TeenAngel101 said:
Superboy Prime punches Black and makes him cease to exist. Also, it is in fact an ability available in all his keys (He did it in Infinite Crisis, with his 3-C key).
Yes, all versions of Superboy Prime can do it.

Also, the Time Ring prevents him from being affected by Time Paradoxes (I.e. it prevents him from being affected by alterations to his past), it has no affect on him in the present.

So is it in character for him to always do it off the bat? Or is it more like lol hakai, also black's profile does have time paradox resistance

The Retcon Punches are Plot Manipulation. Superboy Prime is an extremely meta character and his retcons happen because he's an angry comicbook fan who's dissatisfied with the way the plot of his DC Comics progressed and wants to artificially change it back to how it was.

And he can intentionally erase / retcon things, such as when he did it with Beast Boy or himself.

But does he always start off with it, because I know he's do it if pissed off enough, but I also remember that he dosen't always punch apart reality such as while fighting the flashes or some alternate universe jla

Basically, Prime hates what Black has done to the world. So to fix it, he gets super mad and retcons Black out of existence with a punch.

Tyranno223 said:
But does he always start off with it, because I know he's do it if pissed off enough, but I also remember that he dosen't always punch apart reality such as while fighting the flashes or some alternate universe jla
It doesn't matter. He will do it and win. Goku Black isn't much stronger to one-shot and is actually a really cocky guy who himself doesn't go all out.

He has some degree of time paradox resistance so that might not even have an effect (not certain though) and even so that's not a stated scenario, this is just Black and Prime fighting to the death in character, ie, whiny edgy evil superboy, vs narcissistic edgy evil goku

Tbh this match is decided by who goes shirtless first, we all know that its a power boost that make any match a stomp ovo

I disagree, black is very pragmatic (for a dB character) usually going for the kill of the bat, so if he has his scythe, it's likely he'll just aim for an instant kill, like against vegeta or goku (stabs for days).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back