• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Evil Superman vs. Evil Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough but it dosen't matter too much to my argument that prime far from always goes for plot punches and if anything it's just as likely for black to just scythe him and if that misses swarm him with clones, personally I vote Black 6/10 times.

It seems to be that all of Prime's Retcon Punches happen when he has something to actually it. The dimesonal walls of New Earth and the Phantom Zone window.

The thing with the Time Trapper could just be a Paradox. The timeline was a mess during all that. They literally had 3 different Legions of Superheroes.

>Scythe?

It has nothing special. If it is about slicing space then Prime is far better at doing that and he doesn't need special weapons to do it.

Well to be honest him not killing all the binges with homing attacks is kinda just PIS or sadism, he's been pretty to the point with every serious fighter he's met (not counting the manga) pretty much trying to get them down off the bat and taking cheap shots whenever it's available

So the notes:

SBP doesn't always reality punch someone, but when he does, wew

SBP also uses said punches under certain conditions (questionable in-character)

Above Baseline 3-A (unknown)

Black put his foot in SSB Vegeta's stomach in base

This is after the U6 Arc, so SSB Goku is at least 10x stronger since then, since he could fight and stalemate Hit

Vegeta and Goku both got stronger via healing, rage boosts, training in the HBTC

Black got stomped by the beforementioned Vegeta and got strong enough to stomp both Goku and Vegeta again

Is likely to go for the beatdown every time (annihilated team Goku on every occurence, attempted to prevent their escape by blowing up the time machine)

Massive AP advantage ( Baseline < SSG < SSB < SSB KKx10 < Improved SSB via training and battles ) Dare I say he one-shots?

No resistance to plot manip

Well prime isn't resistant to the space time attacks so it'd atleast do significant damage and even if that dosen't finish him there's still the constant spewing of regenerating clones.

SBP isn't baseline 3-A, his universe destroying feat / him tanking a universe's destruction happened when he was really low on power.

I would agree with Rice. Also for the fact that SBP was knocked out by just a universe busting explosion from Monarch. Black can casually put out attacks like that easily. So literally on the first hit, SBP will be knocked out and Black can just defeat him from then on. It really seems like a stomp.

Monarch isn't baseline 3-A either. I dare say Superboy Prime is stronger due to feats like replicating the big bang, being above baseline-universal even when vastly weakened.

Also the Plot Manipulation and Space-Time hax that tear Black apart.

Superboy Prime: Me, TheHadouCyberspaceWitch, Therefir, Kepekley23, The real cal howard and some others I think.

If Superboy Prime was able to literally cease peoples existence via plot manipulation, how did he even lose in the comics?

Matthew Schroeder said:
Superboy-Prime can warp reality with his punches and shatter space-time.
Here he retcons the DC History by punching hard enough.

More evidence that he is altering reality. "Each strike he takes is rupturing the continuity of life without reason or purpose"

Punches his way out of the Phantom Zone and then retcons Beast Boy's history.

Breaks out of the Speedforce

Punches his way into the 5th dimension

Prime retcons himself

But he still survives his own retcon and keeps his powers.

Literally one punch from Prime and Black ceases to exist.
Again: No one in Dragon Ball has a counter to Plot Manipulation on this level.

DMUA said:
If Superboy Prime was able to literally cease peoples existence via plot manipulation, how did he even lose in the comics?
"How did [Insert OP villain here] ever lose despite having [Insert OP power here]"

But seriously.

He doesn't want to erase people most of the time, specially since he is fighting his own childhood heroes, and a lot of his motivation is trying to fix the comic universe since he's a spoiled brat who can't not have it his way.

But against someone he has no emotional attachment to, and on a fight to the death? Yeah he will erase it.

Matthew Schroeder said:
"How did [Insert OP villain here] ever lose despite having [Insert OP power here]"
Well, usually it's a good question to ask. It tells you how a character can be beaten.

He could very well do that but also wouldn't it be more in character for him to just punch black out regularly at least at first? I mean as a fighter he can't sense power and he's pretty much been able to punch through everything else normally, like the anti-monitor

Either way if he lasts long enough he'll do black in I guess (still will no one acknowledge the clones? Or the space time cutting which prime has no resistance to?)

>No resistance to

>He can do it easily and survives his own punches

>Even people like normal Superman can distort Space-time by punching which he stomps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back