• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Both at High 7-A.

Speed Equalized.

Evil Cole render
Kessler thought he was preparing me to face some "Beast". That I'd be using my powers for the greater good. What an idiot. These powers are only good for one thing. Letting me take what I want, when I want. In a place with no law, the strong take what they want, and the weak are their slaves. Their playthings. And no one...is stronger...than me.

vs.
Evolryu-ssf4ae-art

Cole will keep him at a distance and blast him with electricity, but Ryu's ability to phase through attacks and use the Wrath of the Raging Demon might lead to his demise.

Ryu is definitely the better hand to hand combatant, but keep in mind that Cole can cover his body with lightning at a moments notice, so getting in close for a punch or a grapple is a risky move

Cole is definitely willing to abuse his ranged attacks to keep Ryu at bay, and add in the fact that Arc Lightning stacks on top of Sadistic Strike, then the likely hood of Ryu turning into an electric grenade is pretty high

But Ryu has intangibility and teleportation on his side, and one hit from the Raging Demon will end Cole for sure, especially since he's so evil and wrathful

Not voting yet, just getting my thoughts out there (also whats the exact Ap for both?)

Does Ryu lead with Raging Demon? Also, Cole can simply touch his face and either suck out his bioelectricity or cause it to overload from the inside out. And can also make his bioelectricity explode from the inside out with a simple headshot.

In terms of combat knowledge, Ryu is more trained, but Cole has a LOT more experience. He defeated a dude with over a century of knowledge and experience in dealing with various different types of Conduits and honing his own powers, and received all said knowledge upon his death.

Not voting, just giving reasons. Ryu can still phase, which can be trouble.

Cole is Large Mountain level due to being twice as strong as his heroic self who is so far into Mountain level+ it's not even funny.

@DMUA

They are both baseline, since Ryu's feat is around 1.28 Gigatons.

Also, it says he teleports, he doesn't phase. And Cole has dealt with a bunch of teleporters before.

To be fair, Ryu has traveled the world for years and has fought people with a good bit of experience over him (He's contended with the likes of Akuma, who's contended with Oro, who's well over a century old), and he's faced fighters with many different fighting styles and abilities

Cole also has a wider variety of attacks such as Homing Rockets, Sticky Grenades, Can negate durability by touching his face or shooting him in the head, can protect from his attacks with Forcefields or reflect them back at him with shockwaves. And can ragdoll him with Telekinesis.

TeenAngel101 said:
Cole also has a wider variety of attacks such as Homing Rockets, Sticky Grenades, Can negate durability by touching his face or shooting him in the head, can protect from his attacks with Forcefields or reflect them back at him with shockwaves. And can ragdoll him with Telekinesis.
I don't remember Cole ever using his telekinesis on people.

He's talking about his ability to use electromagnetism to imitate telekinesis. Think of what Kessler does in game. While Cole has only used it on objects, he should be able to recreate Kessler's ability. Though I'd argue that he doesn't lead with it in character

Going inconclusive atm

Cole dominates at range, and has the means of keeping Ryu away. Getting hit with Arc Lightning is extremely deadly, as it automatically stack with Sadistic Strike, which causes targets to literally explode with electricity, and can be spammed. Lightning Storm is also >>> Cole's normal attacks, and Cole can further amp himself with Karmic Overload and lightning drain. He can block or reflect Ryu's projectile back at him with shields and shockwaves. Evil Cole's mean streak also ensures that he is willing to bust these out relatively quickly

However, Evil Ryu's phasing and soul attacks, on top of his martial arts skills, counter Cole's abilities pretty hard, but his willingness to spam and start with them is sketchy.

Both can put the other down relatively quickly and they counter each others abilities, so its too close to call

You forgot about Speed and Hax......

....to that memetrain.

Back