• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Evil Cole vs Battlecast Vel'Koz

Taking that amount of power would at least put his durability there though. Our tiering system is based on energy and he absorbed a bunch of energy, and as such it's eligible for tiering.

Well that's mind manip, so I'm not sure how that helps him against a bolt of lightning.

Also i think there's a misunderstanding, Vel'Koz himself is not absorbing naything, the Void energy he uses to attack is doing the absorption

Considering he's basically using something that can absorb that level of attack in about almost all of his attacks I think that warrants a tier bump. Considering it's literally everything he does.

True. But Vel's literally using that energy to attack. If you face him against anyone of similar tiers that are lower than that haxx, they're likelier to die.

Not really fair for most when it's literally everything he does. If it was a single ability it would make sense since it's not his go to. But this is literally everything Vel does. It might as well be his AP at this rate.

It is not his AP it is hax. And there is no reason for it to be closed unless it is a stomp.

I dont' see a win con with this massive 'ap' gap that makes for an unfair battle considering Velkoz oozes it.

Then again not sure if Schnee did the CRT, I'm gonna have to check

Back