• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 15

Torlikoff said:
[Does anybody know what's truly happening? I'm considering just blowing up earth so I don't have to deal with all this insanity.]
[We got third powers, RR is colonizing more places and trying to attack Asia, Kabus is making friends, a bunch of people are in Japan relaxing. Odd is teaching an NPC kid to fight.]

What appears to be the soul of the dead Kaiju rises up. (Both of you can see it)

A countdown of 30 seconds begins.

PsychoWarper said:
[Overlord dont do dis]
[It's not that bad, it's just a bit of monster romance

also if this seems too much for you, wait and see what i prepared for Monarch's character ovo]

I suddenly remember I named a Rahkshi and I teleport away without explanation.

back at my base I see that Krahka has evolved into a larger, more powerful and more intelligent Rahkshi. It can also use a bit of magic now.

I appoint him as the leader of the Rahkshi.

[Don't worry he's still fodder. I gtg now]

I launch the satellites that I made the other day into space. They are weaponized just in case.

"Probably in Japan, it's the place where most interesting things are appening recently"

"What new powers did you get?"

Overlord775 said:
Christian Higdon said:
"Y-y-your demon?" He said, a little squeaky.

"SHE WANTS THE DI-"

"Weren't we ridden of?"

"True."

The both went away in a poof.
Kaira puts her hand on the left side of your head and starts to gently caress you.
"Eheh, you try to make yourself look tough and scary, but inside you're a softy, aren't you ?"
[@Christian ^.

Also if this is making you feel unconfortable, tell me. Because if you don't want this to continue further, i'll stop it.]

[It's not that bad, it's just a bit of monster romance

also if this seems too much for you, wait and see what i prepared for Monarch's character ovo]

[This threads bout to be rated R for Romance kek]

Overlord775 said:
Overlord775 said:
Christian Higdon said:

"SHE WANTS THE DI-"

"Weren't we ridden of?"

"True."

The both went away in a poof.
Kaira puts her hand on the left side of your head and starts to gently caress you.
"Eheh, you try to make yourself look tough and scary, but inside you're a softy, aren't you ?"
[@Christian ^.
Also if this is making you feel unconfortable, tell me and i'll stop immidiatly.]
[It's ******* weird, but not in a bad way... I mean and definitely in a bad way!]

WHYNAUT said:
I suddenly remember I named a Rahkshi and I teleport away without explanation.
back at my base I see that Krahka has evolved into a larger, more powerful and more intelligent Rahkshi. It can also use a bit of magic now.

I appoint him as the leader of the Rahkshi.

[Don't worry he's still fodder. I gtg now]

I launch the satellites that I made the other day into space. They are weaponized just in case.

After a while Jean got tired and went back to sleep. I decided that since we've all gotten stronger, it means this world's in more danger than ver before. I prepare a few things and then create a portal to the core of the Earth. I begin creating a barrier around it.

[I know RR's not here, but regarding some of the stuff he said: part of what we were told at the beginning of the game is that tons of people awakened to powers powers, but the hundreds of thousands gathered by Omni were going to awaken to the strongest among them. Regarding why Asia would be so strong compared to the rest of the world: because we weren't there. Europe was already being screwed up when they were just coming to understand superhumans existed, South America was granted a chance by Omni to destroy the infamous superhumans that were screwing up Europe, North America, and Africa and focused all their resources on that (also they don't seem to take kindly to superhumans considering how Omni phrased things), Australia and other nearby island nations were at risk of being attacked by the new British Empire most countries were going through serious issues because of us players before there was a chance for all their superhumans to awaken, we had a head start and probably eliminated tons of people who would have been strong later on accident.]

Blahblah9755 said:
After a while Jean got tired and went back to sleep. I decided that since we've all gotten stronger, it means this world's in more danger than ver before. I prepare a few things and then create a portal to the core of the Earth. I begin creating a barrier around it.
[I know RR's not here, but regarding some of the stuff he said: part of what we were told at the beginning of the game is that tons of people awakened to powers powers, but the hundreds of thousands gathered by Omni were going to awaken to the strongest among them. Regarding why Asia would be so strong compared to the rest of the world: because we weren't there. Europe was already being screwed up when they were just coming to understand superhumans existed, South America was granted a chance by Omni to destroy the infamous superhumans that were screwing up Europe, North America, and Africa and focused all their resources on that (also they don't seem to take kindly to superhumans considering how Omni phrased things), Australia and other nearby island nations were at risk of being attacked by the new British Empire most countries were going through serious issues because of us players before there was a chance for all their superhumans to awaken, we had a head start and probably eliminated tons of people who would have been strong later on accident.]
[Damn and I hoped to slaughter an army of superhumans]

"Probably in Japan, it's the place where most interesting things are appening recently"

"What new powers did you get?"

I remember i forgot a pill from way earlier, so i take it out of a pocket in my rope and eat it

I charge the Kaiju's soul, seemingly actually able to hit it

[i just remembered about that pill, rolled the RNG, and got soul attacks

i have a feeling someone's not gonna like that ovo]

Hl3 or bust said:
I remember i forgot a pill from way earlier, so i take it out of a pocket in my rope and eat it

[Hl3, stop abusing your luck hax! ovo]

[But seriously speaking, wouldn't that be gaining Dura negation from an opponent you created if you gain soul attacks?]

[Also, about Mr Sunrise and Weeabo being Mary Sues: Just because they are stronger than us doesn't mean they are mary sues. If we were stronger than everyone else there would be no challenge at all. Besides, they are more like end game bosses/allies depending on your choices.

I mean, is it really unreasonable that there are people much stronger than us? They aren't the only ones in the world anyway.]

Blahblah9755 said:
Hl3 or bust said:

[Hl3, stop abusing your luck hax!<s> ovo]
[But seriously speaking, wouldn't that be gaining Dura negation from an opponent you created if you gain soul attacks?] </div>
[kek

I think it's LDO style soul attacks, where you just kinda automatically hit souls when you hit someone

so probably, but i have a feeling i'd die otherwise and i have no other soul hax iirc]

"I've gained the ability to SPAM my attacks, the ability to float and the ability to not die"

I say with a funny tone

Since reality can't decide if Big Guys soul attack is fine or not, Walter flys to the soul and yells "DEUS EX MACHINA!" before slashing the soul with the Keyblade, destroying it.

Overlord775 said:
Overlord775 said:
Christian Higdon said:
[@Christian ^.
Also if this is making you feel unconfortable, tell me. Because if you don't want this to continue further, i'll stop it.]
^

I finish constructing my barrier around the core, it uses a mixture of my alchemy and magic, so it's incredibly powerful. I then head to Switzerland to pick up more chocolate, and decide to visit Germany. Seeing the people and buildings around me, I realize that I've grown taller again, being around two meters taller, I'd estimate I'm around 5.6 m now.

Meanwhile, the BGR has been picking up magnitude 0.5 to 1.5 Earthquakes everytine Odd takes a step. Worries about issues with the equipment begin growing.

[alright, i got Diane's Heavy Metal ability

that good?

also, should i show the little list of stuff i've managed to copy?]

I feel a powerful amount of Magic surrounding the core.

I create a small man sized hole to the core and jump down.

I see it's a barrier. It's super powerful. "Nice, that should protect the planet a bit." I decide not to attack it for a test since that would be bad.

I warp through space, come back of the hole and close it.

Hl3 or bust said:
[alright, i got Diane's Heavy Metal ability

that good?

also, should i show the little list of stuff i've managed to copy?]
[Yeah, do that. I should probably do that too.]

I notice the presence of another powered person and head to investigate.

I seeing that its Odd I walk up to him "I see youve gotten bigger"

[In imperial terms Blah is 18+ feet tall meaning hes comparable to Vulcan]

[alright, heres the list, just know that all but the last one was from before we made the ad hoc rules:

Cang Du's Aura

Rahkshi's Plasma, Hunger and Fear

Shion (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken)'s Cook

Ranga's Thought Acceleration

Diane's Heavy Metal]

Back