• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 15

"WAIT SHIT!" I say, having my speed stolen by some ****, luckily Le spiral.

"OH YOU DONT WANNA **** WOTH ME BCHTAROMI" I Fester with Spiral.

"FINORU FUSION" I say, my spiral birthing from it GaoFar, and it's GaoMachines

"GAOFIGHGAR!!!!!!" I scream , SWATHIng with the sheer power of NLF and GUTS

[Swathing is legit gonna get himself killed at this reat]

I quickly grab concrete powers from a road back on earth and head for the small squid thing

Torlikoff said:
Looking on at this, I am confused.
"YO THIZ SPEED STEALING FUVK IZ PROBABLY GONNA KILL ME, MIND IF YOU LET ME SAY IN YOUR BODU? don't sorry I don't take control, I just give you some magic and Spiral, and like, three wooddn golems the size of my dick"

[Sorry Psycho.]

As I'm walking around, Xavier approaches me, "Yes, it seems I have. It seems that the stronger my body becomes, the taller I get. It's a bit odd, and I think door's are going to be hard from now on. How are you? Have your New powers suited your country well? Would you like some chocolate?"

[Its fine]

"Sure, ill take some chocolate, as for my new powers ive gained more magical power and knowledge as well as gained what seems to be immortality"

"This seems like a personal matter, I'd rather not get involved."

[Also, you see a miles high dude who is also kinda a squid and you think he is not somehow magic?]

Torlikoff said:
"This seems like a personal matter, I'd rather not get involved."
"I'll give you permanent 12 dimensional energy if you do! CMON MAN IM DESERPERATE! besides you got Ultimate Kars AND Vegeta! My Spiral says so! CMON MAN PLEASE"

ExodusNexus said:
I pull in Stone God.

"Let's see what you can do then, fearless leader."
"Eh, okay. Might as well test this."

A blinding light appears. The area is engulfed in light and precious gemstones.

Hl3 or bust said:
[considering how no one's said anything about my list, imma just assume it's fine

what's going on now?]
[Iirc cook is pretty broken. It essentially lets you alter the properties of things you like however you like, changing things like the "natural state" of an object, or changing a "shield that could block an attack" into a "shield that couldn't block an attack". It's very subject to NLF.]

The squid saw it coming. The two of them, but it's not satisfied. With Telekinesis, it shook the world, causing devastation. The squid puts Starscourge ability to itself, soowsl manipulating its biology to turn back into its original state.

[Get ready to see some type 8 immortal enemies I'm throwing at you when you enter my dimension]

Blahblah9755 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
[considering how no one's said anything about my list, imma just assume it's fine

what's going on now?]
[Iirc cook is pretty broken. It essentially lets you alter the properties of things you like however you like, changing things like the "natural state" of an object, or changing a "shield that could block an attack" into a "shield that couldn't block an attack". It's very subject to NLF.]
[well, i kinda just intended to use it to bypass OP defenses and null regen, otherwise i'd have some troubles]

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
The squid saw it coming. The two of them, but it's not satisfied. With Telekinesis, it shook the world, causing devastation. The squid puts Starscourge ability to itself, soowsl manipulating its biology to turn back into its original state.
[Get ready to see some type 8 immortal enemies I'm throwing at you when you enter my dimension]
[kek]

I can sense that this squid-turned-human has similar abilties to me, to an extent at least

Yobobojojo said:
[I think that they'd rather do a fusion then let you in their body.]
[Why? I'll do literally nothing other than give them access to Magic, Spiral, and soulfucky powers, it's essentially AFK but with me being a voice in their head of which can easily shut up if they wanted]

[Why? I'll do literally nothing other than give them access to Magic, Spiral, and soulfucky powers, it's essentially AFK but with me being a voice in their head of which can easily shut up if they wanted]

Theres huge amounts of eath quakes, luckliy I had taken time to use magic to get rid of natural disasters in my country.

"Hey Odd, it seems someone is shaking the world" I say casually.

The fusion finishes, revealing a large stone armored warrior, at about 12 feat tall, with some areas of the armor having protruding crystals.

"Well, that worked. Maybe? Kind of? I should find everyone else."

"Yeah, it does. Should we check it out?" [I gtg eat dinner. If Xavier agrees then Odd'll go with him to the source of the quakes.]

Back